Caesars Entertainment EMEA is delighted to be crowned European Casino Operator of the Year for the second consecutive year, at the 2017 International Gaming Awards (IGA) which were held in London on Monday 6th February.
The IGA European Casino Operator of the Year award, one of the most competitive and coveted in the gaming industry, was presented to Mike Rothwell, Managing Director, Caesars Entertainment EMEA, in recognition of the company’s ongoing, consistent, decisive and differentiated approach to casino operations during 2016.
The IGA judges awarded Caesars entertainment for its vision, diversity and the energy it has put into differentiating itself in a crowded casino marketplace. They said: “Caesars Entertainment EMEA has impressed over the recent year with the diverse nature of their offerings to customers, their brands and customer service. The energy that the whole company gives to ensuring a great customer experience makes Caesars an outstanding choice for European Casino Operator of the Year.”
Mike Rothwell, Managing Director says: “What an honour and privilege to win European Casino Operator of the Year for the second year running! We are thrilled to once again be recognised for our bold vision to create the best all round casino entertainment venues. Our venues feature world leading gaming facilities, exciting restaurants and bars, as well as celebrity and branded partnerships. Our customers in each market are different and have different expectations – we put them very much at the heart of our decision-making process. We’re very proud to be part of the world’s largest gaming and entertainment organisation with strong links to Las Vegas. Not only does that give us a level of authority and expertise in the UK market, it also adds a level of excitement and buzz to our casinos that others simply can’t replicate.”
Caesars Entertainment casinos boast broad entertainment and award winning food and beverage facilities, including a number of celebrity chef associations such as James Martin Manchester at the Manchester235 Casino, which featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Restaurants list and Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, at Alea Casino Nottingham. Caesars also has a longstanding and successful branded partnership with Carlsberg within The Empire Casino in the heart of Leicester Square, London.
Mike Rothwell continues: “This award is once again dedicated to the amazing team of employees at Caesars Entertainment EMEA. We pride ourselves on being able to attract and develop the best of the best into each of our teams, ensuring that we train them well and motivate them to contribute to the overall success of the business. 2017 will be another exciting year, supported once again by the success of this win.”
Caesars Entertainment – Inspiring Grown Ups to Play
For additional press information, interviews or photography please contact:
Katie Inglis: M: 07887 952994 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Angharad Massie: M: 07867 433916 E: Angharad@fearlesspr.co.uk
Caesars Entertainment EMEA is committed to being a leader in social responsibility, focusing on employees, customers and the communities in which the business operates. As such, it works with a number of charitable organisations which give something back to the local community:
– SportsAid – helping young athletes by giving them recognition and financial support during the critical formative years of their careers
– CHIPS – the charity of the casino and gaming industry, providing powered wheelchairs for disabled youngsters
– Gordon Moody Association – the charity offers a unique and intensive residential treatment programme in the UK for those gamblers most severely addicted
– YGAM – the charity’s purpose is to ‘inform, educate and safeguard young people against problematic gambling & social gaming’
It also lends support at charitable fundraising events locally, encouraging and supporting employees in multiple diverse charitable endeavours. For more information, please visit www.caesars.co.uk
About Caesars Entertainment EMEA
• Caesars Entertainment EMEA is part of Caesars Entertainment Corporation, one of the world’s largest casino entertainment companies and best known for properties such as Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood and Harrah’s
• Caesars Entertainment EMEA operates under a number of brand names throughout the UK, Middle East and South Africa including the iconic Playboy Club London in Mayfair, The Empire Casino, The Sportsman, Rendezvous Brighton, Rendezvous Southend, Manchester235, Alea Nottingham and Alea Glasgow
• Gaming available at the properties includes American Roulette, Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Punto Banco (Baccarat), electronic gaming and slot machines. Caesars Entertainment EMEA is focused on offering great value and service to its customers through the Player Rewards loyalty programme inspired by Caesars Total Rewards
• Caesars Entertainment EMEA has a number of top restaurants and bars in its properties, thanks to partnerships with respected brands which enhance the overall offering including The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill restaurant in Nottingham, The Carlsberg Bar at The Empire Casino, The James Martin Manchester restaurant in Manchester235 and Tony Singh’s Tasty at Alea Glasgow
• Caesars Entertainment EMEA is passionate about delivering exceptional gaming entertainment and great customer service, inspiring grown-ups to play throughout the world