BUSINESS

Bwin and PartyGaming agree to long-awaited merger

TAGs: Bwin, merger, PartyGaming

Hold on to your hats, folks. It’s time for the gossipping to stop and the consolidation to begin. Bwin and PartyGaming have finally agreed to merge and create what will be largest listed egaming company in the world. The Austrian firm will own the lion’s share of the new company with 51.64% of the business, while PartyGaming will take up the remaining 48.36% of the behemoth. Read more.

Comments

views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of CalvinAyre.com