LeoVegas’ first National British Blackjack tournament came to a close last week after a London-based blackjack fan beat seven other finalists to walk away with the £10,000 grand prize and a luxury holiday to Malta.
Hosted in Malta at the luxurious Casino Portomaso, the event saw the eight finalists compete in rounds of high pressure Elimination Blackjack for a share of an £18,000 pot.
Shenaly Amin, UK country manager at LeoVegas: “We understand how competitive the online mobile casino market is and this is why events like this are important to us. They help us engage with our existing players, attract new ones and reward those who made it all the way to the final. This is why we whisked the eight finalists, and their guests, off to Malta to treat them like winners even before the first card was dealt. Finalists enjoyed an amazing Mediterranean dining experience as well as an ultrasonic speedboat ride.”
To qualify for the final, entrants across the length and breadth of the UK battled it out on their computers, phones and tablets, playing the 16 variants of blackjack available at LeoVegas.com.
Taking the largest share of the £18,000 winning pot was Sameer from London who walked away with £10,000 and the luxury trip to Malta for two. Runners up included Felix, also from London, with £5,000, Daniel from Oxford with £2,500 and John from Clacton-on-Sea with £500.
Blackjack fans can enjoy 18 variations of blackjack by visiting www.leovegas.com
For media enquiries, please contact Paul (Paul.Rayment@shackletonpr.co.uk) at Shackleton PR on 0800 051 9575.
LeoVegas is an online casino that provides world-class game entertainment and offers over 500 + games on mobile, tablet and your computer. LeoVegas is Europe’s fastest and most user friendly mobile casino. With cutting edge technology, innovative data – driven marketing and a strong entrepreneurial management, LeoVegas has grown to become an
LeoVegas has won a number of awards including:
- LeoVegas Winner “Mobile Marketing Campaign” – eGR Operator Marketing & Innovation Awards 2015
- LeoVegas Winner “Grand Prize for Summit Superstar 2015” – GP Bullhound’s European Unicorn Summit Awards
- LeoVegas Winner “Innovation in Mobile and Tablet”- EGR Innovation Awards 2014
- LeoVegas “Mobile Casino Product of the Year” – EGR Operator Awards 2014
- LeoVegas Winner “Slot App of the Year” & “Slot Game App of the Year” – Gaming App Awards 2014
- EGR Power 50 – ranked no 1 most influential mobile gaming operators in 2014
- LeoVegas Winner “Best Innovation in casino” – EGR Innovation Awards 2013
- EGR Power 50 – After less than 2 years of operations, LeoVegas was placed on the EGR Power 50 list of the most influential gaming operators.
D: 0113 887 3291 | T: 0800 019 9727
The Small Mill
Leeds LS10 1LJ