The Future iGaming, organized by the Worldwide Business Research will be held on December 2–4, 2014 at the America Square Conference Centre in London, United Kingdom.
This event will offer you the opportunity to discuss innovations in gambling and insight on how the igaming industry and the most progressive companies influence customer-betting behavior.
More than 150 heads of digital marketing, mobile and e-commerce from the leading European gambling operators will be debating the best strategies to maximize the mobile and social gaming opportunity as well as assessing new solutions and gambling industry trends.
Speakers including Robert Dekker (International Marketing Director at Ladbrokes), Michele Omini, (Global Digital Marketing Manager at PokerStars), Pantelis C. Kotopoulos (Head of Social Media at Unibet) Nick Mounteer (Director of Online at Sportech Liverpool), Keith O’Loughlin (Director of Coral Sportsbook) are just one of the few who confirmed their attendance.
Content to address your top challenges
- Discover winning strategies for marketing innovation, differentiation and improved customer experience.
- Learn how to truly innovate in the iGaming market and leverage new business opportunities
- Benchmark against some of the leading European and global operators to ensure you have a stake in this lucrative market
- Maximize the customer experience through effective data analysis and utilization
- See how the power of mobile is truly changing the industry and what this can do for your business
- Gain insight on how to become a multi-channel gaming operator and how to streamline offline and online marketing activities
- Understand how social platforms can catapult your business into new markets and customer bases for continued growth
For more information, visit their website igaming.wbresearch.com.