14 November 2012 (London, UK)- Speakers, delegates and sponsors have started to arrive in London for the world’s first conference dedicated to social gambling will be held at Dexter House on the 16th of November.
The conference, organised by iGaming Business, is for anyone who wants to define their own unique opportunities at the crossroads between the social games space and the iGaming space. It is also a forum for investors in social and gambling that want to stay on the cutting edge of social monetization.
“With only a few days to go, the hype about the Social Gambling Conference is growing by the hour!” commented conference chairman, Michael Caselli. “We have secured a unique line up of speakers for this first conference of its kind, so it’s no wonder it’s what everyone in the industry is talking about.”
The conference brings together leading figures from the social and gambling communities to discuss the future of the industry. The full elite speaker list is now confirmed:
- Noel Hayden, CEO, Gamesys
- Jez San, President and Founder, PKR
- Raf Keustermans, Co-Founder and CEO, Plumbee
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, Venture Beat
- Andre Wilsenach, Executive Director, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Bret Terrill, Founder, 12 Gigs
- Andrew Hughes, CEO & Co-Founder, AbZorba Games
- George Zaloom, Founder and CEO, Playgistics
- Andy Rogers, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Enteraction
- Brian Morgan, Executive Director Online Gaming, WMS
- Brock Pierce, CEO, Playsino
- David Schollenberger, Partner and Head of Gaming and Leisure, Healys LLP
- Rich Roberts, CEO, Slingo
- Diane Mullenex, Head of the Telecom Media Technology, Ichay & Mullenex Avocats
- Evan Hoff, Director, Velo Partners
- Gerard Cunningham, Founder & CEO, Koolbit
- Vaughan Lewis, Analyst, Morgan Stanley
- Manu Gambhir, Founder & CEO, SVP Rewards- Based Games, RockYou Inc
- Hilary Stewart-Jones, Partner, DLA Piper
- Hussein Chahine, Founder & CEO, Yazino
- Tom Grant, Associate Solicitor, Harris Hagan
- Jason Chess, Partner and Head of the Betting& Gaming Practice, Wiggin LLP
- Joost van Dreunen, Co-Founder & CEO, SuperData
- Justin Goldman, Co-Founder, BetDash
- Leigh Nissim, Commercial Director, IGT
- Lior Shiff, Co-Founder and CEO, Product Madness
- Melissa Blau, Director, iGaming Capital
- Ryo Katsuki, Director of Customer Success EMEA, Kontagent
- Stuart Tilly, Director, Social Gaming Association
The Social Gambling Conference on November 16th at Dexter House, London is the first show of its kind, and will cover many topics including; the transition between social and real money gambling, the regulation of social games, monetization and the opportunities in social gambling. But perhaps most importantly, the conference provides an insight into where the leaders and innovators in the space are directing the industry. Attendees can register at for the conference at www.SocialGamblingConference.com.
For press queries contact:
+44 (0) 777 124 513
About The Social Gambling Conference:
The Social Gambling Conference, hosted by iGaming Business, will be held at Dexter House on the 16th of November. It is a conference for anyone that wants to define their own unique opportunities in the crossroad between the social games space and the iGaming space. It is also a forum for investors in social and gambling that want to stay on the cutting edge of social monetization. The Social Gambling Conference covers the transition between social and real money gambling, regulation in the space, monetization and the opportunities in social gambling. But perhaps most importantly, the conference provides an insight into where the leaders and innovators in the space are directing the industry. Chaired by iGaming expert Michael Caselli, the conference brings together leading figures from the social and gambling communities to discuss the future of the industry.
About iGaming Business:
iGaming Business has been involved in the iGaming sector for over 10 years. They specialize in publishing and providing high level information to the iGaming sector through magazines, events, websites and intelligent reports. With over 16,000 affiliates, operators and vendors regularly reading our information off-line and 75,000 online iGaming Business is the biggest publishing company within the sector. Please visit www.iGamingBusiness.com for further information.