17August 2016, Philippines In the succession of the Asia edition that drawn 8000 attendees in April at the Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore, the Cards & Payments, E-Commerce Show and Retail World is ready to set the push in revolutionising the digital commerce landscape in the Philippines this September.
Three key event profiles, namely;E-Commerce Show Philippines,Cards & Payments Philippines and Retail World Philippines, will convene to showcase the newfrontier of commerce, payments and retailing, giving insight to attendees on how to leverage innovative and disruptive technology solutions at the exhibition, while keeping pace with the latest strategies and trends at the conference sessions.
Chief of Party, Mamerto Tangonan, fromUSAID E-PESO had this to say about their support for the expo:
“Now is the time for the Philippines to become a cash-lite economy given news that ninety-nine percent of the multi-billion payment transaction volume (per month) are made in cash – according to a study done by the Better than Cash Alliance. Greater adoption of electronic payments by businesses and government agencies will boost the country’s financial stability and expand financial inclusion for all Filipinos.
We are delighted to be supporting the Cards and Payments Philippines 2016 where we will launch the ePayPilipinas web portal, at the exhibition. The ePayPilipinas web portal will serve as an online community hub for information, education, and collaboration among payments industry actors interested to learn and contribute towards the goal of making electronic payments a safer and more trusted payment option for the Philippines market. Through our launch, we will also give an exclusive preview of two significant studies, namely, the Philippine Country Report on Agent Networks and the Philippine Household Survey on Payments.”
Here are some of the exciting highlights of the expo:
- The inaugural E-Commerce and Retail University,with 15workshop seminars over 2 days’ of the exhibition, will take attendees through the fundamentals of building, marketing, fulfilling and growing an e-commerce business as well as learning the key retailing strategies of customer research, purchasing experience, fulfilment and post-fulfilment.
- Meet 14 of thehottest Fintech and e-commerce Filipinos start-ups at the Accelerator Zone, and hearthem pitch how they are transforming the digital landscape today with P2P lending, block chain, crowdfunding, new-gen payments, seamless e-commerce platforms and more.
- Online Marketplace Village – Online marketplaces are now a growing alternative e-commerce solution to building digital businesses, and will change how businesses get commercialised the near future. Leading marketplaces like Lazada, Galleon.ph and Department of Science and Technology (DOST) region 2 projectPH will be sharing tips and tricks on how a marketplace can help small-medium businesses kick start their e-commerce business in this village.
- The 3 in 1 on-floor seminar theatre – Led by industry specialists, this theatre will cover25operationaland best practices seminar sessions on E-Commerce,Payments, and Retailing advancement that helps attendees with a wealth of information on opportunities and strategies as well as know-how in assessing specific technologies.
- Innovative technologies showcasefrom:
- SM Lifestyle and Entertainment (ePlus) will be showcasing their revolutionary e-Plus! Tap to pay system with loyalty functions like movie perks when you pay with ePlus
- CIS BayadCenter,the country’s trailblazer and leader in the over-the-counter bills payment collection business, will be sharing their newly launched payment platform at the on-floor seminar theatre at day 1.
- Magpie, an apps that instantly accept payments on your mobile app, be it for an app for taxis, restaurants, online merchant, or toll ways, as long as the app requires Visa or MasterCard payments, Magpie will enable it.
- OctaShop, a global omnichannel commerce that enabled scalable & extendable product platform that enables businesses to build a customized solution and go online in less than 6 weeks.
- VeritasPay, the Philippine’s only Independent, full service, PCI compliant payment processing company that deliver a turn-key, white-label EMV mPOS/POS or eCOM solution for acquirers, issuers and enterprises that is more efficient and affordable than thought possible.
- ScheerEnd-to-End (E2E) Commerceprovides businesses an opportunity to offer their customers a perfect shopping experience,usinge-commerce intelligence with a 360 degree view of the e-commerce landscape, based on pre-defined patterns and processes.
- Watch out for these companieswho might bring new surprises to the market at their booth–
Wirecard, HPS, AdSpark (a Globe Venture), Ameyo, CebuanaLhuillier, DNV GL, MATRADE (along with 21 Malaysia companies), Nationlink, and many more.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
3 Co-locating events: E-Commerce Show, Card & Payments, Retail World Philippines 2016
Date:6-7 September 2016
Exhibition opening hours:
6 September 2016, Tuesday: 10.00am – 6pm
7 September 2016, Wednesday: 10.00am – 4.30pm
Venue:SMX Convention Center, Pasay city, Philippines – Level 2
Websites: www.terrapinn.com/ecommercephil | www.terrapinn.com/cardsphil | www.terrapinn.com/retailphil
Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Final issuance of press passes is subject to Terrapinn’s discretion. For your press pass, please contact the following:
Terrapinn is a business media company. Its products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. For more information, please visit www.terrapinn.com