Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit will be back this year.
Set to take place at the Hilton Tower Bridge, London on November 10 and 11, the Mobile and Tablet Gambling Summit 2014 is the premier destination for gambling operators and mobile tech providers to do discuss the industry, increase networking opportunities, and most of all, do business with one another.
Strategizing on how best to penetrate a market with mobile and tablet gaming will also be a hot topic at the event, as is the discussion on new technologies that will drive the segment’s growth in the coming years.
Things You Can Do on Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit 2014
-Practical insight from mobile’s leading minds: Discover the new business models that mobile makes possible, and hear from the CXO’s leading the charge
-Incredible learning opportunities: Case studies, presentations and panels with leading operators, platforms and mobile affiliates, to boost your mobile and tablet strategy
-10+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Identify new business opportunities and develop valuable and lasting relationships with executives and players that are shaping the mobile gambling experience
-Join the Debate: Unbelievable opportunity to get involved in round tables, Q&A panels, and interactive sessions using live Twitter and SMS walls to pose questions, participate in live polling and share your opinion with the audience and speakers alike
Speakers of Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe include Andrew Halton (Sky Betting and Gaming), Stuart Baker (Betfair), Tania Seif (Coral), Pantelis Kotopoulos (Unibet) and James Grime (Paddy Power) and much more.
These market leaders will give you knowledge and industry research for the following key themes:
• Assess the right platforms for your product portfolio and evaluate Native vs HTML 5 strategies
• Choose the right distribution channels for your business
• Deliver a seamless cross-channel gambling experience
• Develop a UX strategies aligned with players criteria and tech developments
• Acquire and retain customers in an ultra-competitive marketing landscape
• Build a mobile first marketing strategy
• Ensure data analytics drive your product development and marketing strategy
• Understand the latest pan-European legislative and regulatory issues
• Evaluate how wearable tech and the IoT will affect mobile gambling in the future
All this and more are what’s on tap at the Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit 2014. To register for the Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit, click here.