There’s just over a month to go before iGB España returns to the Spanish Capital. Being held in Madrid on 18-19th November, the international event will provide a local focus to vendors of the gaming industry. It with also give the lowdown on regulatory changes coming to the Spanish market in December.
The conference is dedicated to one of the world’s most lucrative markets worth over €350 million. It aims to reach over 400 million Hispanic speakers in the Latin American and Spanish iGaming industry. Those attending who don’t know their hola from their gracias have no need to worry as live English translations will be available.
If you decide to join in on the flamenco fun, iGB España promises to offer advice to businesses on how to secure brand presence, drive online traffic, increase conversions, and keep up-to-date with the latest strategies. It’s also a good chance to network with the best affiliates and operators in the sector who will be attending.
iGB spokesman, Marit Stedingk, said: “It’s all about coming to the event before the regulation to get the lowdown on all things related to the Spanish marketplace. How to market, what are the legal implications, SEO tips, the opportunities in Latin America, which products to push, et cetera.”
Highlights planned for the event include:
- An insight to what affects the new regulations will have on the Spanish market.
- What can affiliates and operators start doing today to best position themselves for greater success in the years to come?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of social media in the gaming industry?
- How to stay competitive through marketing techniques in local areas.
- How to take advantage of the booming Spanish market.
If this sounds like your cup of sangria, registration is open at this address. Vamos!