Plus-Five Gaming announced today that it has completed a deal with Zukido to add their casino-style mini-games to the Plus-Five Network. Zukido is another in a succession of game engine providers that have recently decided to join this new network.
The Zukido mini-games are designed to compliment the existing products offered on the Plus-Five system and can be embedded anywhere within the white-labels’ website. This makes them powerful cross-selling tools to encourage play on new or different products. But their design & ease to play means they double up as great revenue earners.
Once again Plus-Five continues to showcase its ability to attract well known contentonto its platform. Deals like this show that Plus-Five’s reputation is such that, increasingly, game suppliers are pressing to be aligned with the company and itsoffering.
Having launched with casino & mobile games back in Jan 2010, Plus-Five Gaming nears the middle of 2011 with Bingo, Poker, Sports Betting & Live Dealer games from some of the biggest names in online gaming – Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, CozyGames, IGSoft, IGT & Viaden – all available to its white-label partners through one seamless system with a single wallet & registration.
In the course of the last eighteen months, Plus-Five Gaming, has completed deals throughout Europe and has launched nearly 15 white-label sites with a similar amountin the pipeline to go live throughout 2011.
Mark Jones, Marketing & Business Development Director of Plus-Five Gaming,commented, “Zukido are another great addition to our platform. Their gamesare slick in design and are extremely playable. Offering content such as this onour platform only enhances the offering and increases life time value of theplayers on our network.”
David Sargeant, Commercial Director of Zukido, commented, “The Zukido mini games are a great addition to the extensive Plus-Five content. Zukido gamesare designed to be great revenue and cross-selling tools driving players to newproducts, which fits perfectly with Plus-Five’s white-label solution.”
About Plus-Five Gaming:
- Plus-Five Gaming is a Maltese licensed & UK based ‘White-Label’ gaming company based on the AliQuantum Gaming Platform, offering clients a complete end-to-end gaming solution including payment processing, customer services, marketing facilities and full LGA Licensing.
- Plus-Five offers those looking to enter the online market a cost-effective end-to-end ‘white-label’ service.
- Plus-Five works across online, mobile & kiosk platforms.
- Plus-Five offers Bingo, Casino, Poker, Sports Betting, Skill Games, Live Dealer and Mobile Phone (both J2ME & Smartphone) games from various providers through one seamless platform, operating from a single wallet.
- Plus-Five works with some of the leading providers of online & mobile content including Aberrant Software, AliQuantum Gaming, Cellectivity, Cozy Games, IGSoft, Viaden Media & IGT.
- Plus-Five Gaming Ltd is registered in Malta (European Union) & owns a class 1 license from the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) in Malta and is duly approved to offer casino games certificated by the LGA.
- Plus-Five Gaming, powered by the AliQuantum Gaming Platform (LGA Class 4), launched at the International Gaming Expo (IGE) 2010.
- Zukido is a sports betting and e-gaming product specialist.
- Zukido builds live betting, sports betting, horse racing and e-gaming solutions.
- Zukido’s portfolio of 10 multi-lingual mini-games complements in-play sports betting,Bingo, and Poker experiences.
- Zukido produces mobile and full-size games including Blackjack, Roulette, Brag,Baccarat, Hi-Lo and multi-line slots.
- Zukido’s customers include Bet365, Betfred, Blue Square, Boylesports, Betsafe, StanJames, and Victor Chandler.