Sporting Index Group’s B2B operation announces unprecedented in-play offering
London, 29th March 2011 – Sporting Solutions, the B2B arm of the Sporting Index Group, announces it is offering unprecedented in-play price coverage of Major League Baseball ahead of the new season.
At the height of the season the service will cover up to 60 Major League Baseball games in-play per week. It features nine separate markets, all updated in real-time and with ultra-low latency.
The service allows bookmakers to outsource their in-play betting and take advantage of Sporting Solutions’ unique offer which combines algorithmic modelling with trader expertise.
Dave Grogan, Business Development Director for Sporting Solutions, comments: “From the first matches of the regular season, which begins on Thursday 31st March, all the way through to the World Series in October, no other supplier comes close to our level of coverage.
“Our partners generate great business from baseball, and our US sports service in general. We offer sportsbooks a quick way to offer a world class US sports in-play service. Our expanding baseball provision demonstrates the industry’s voracious appetite for North American in-play sports.”
Baseball is just one of over 20 sports covered in Sporting Solutions’ unique trading and pricing service which are supplied to an expanding roster of partners.
Full list of Sporting Solutions markets for MLB games
- Match Odds
- Match Handicaps
- Total Runs
- Inning Run Scored (yes/no)?
- Inning by Inning Winner
- 1st 5 Innings Winner
- 1st 5 Innings Handicap
- 1st 5 Innings Runs
About Sporting Solutions
Sporting Solutions is the business-to-business (B2B) provider of Sporting Index, and supplies trading and pricing services to the betting and gaming industry.
Key benefits of the service include:
- Increased profitability – additional in-play markets with keener pricing drives betting activity and delivers improved player retention for a more complete offering
- Reduced costs – No requirement for additional trading staff to offer a new sport, and no need to employ traders through the night for sports outside time zone
- Fully managed solution – All live events are monitored in real time by a Sporting Index trader so price changes are verified by a real person and not just an algorithm
- Control – A fully configurable Odds Interface is provided as standard and 100% prices are supplied allowing clients to decide what overround to bet to
- Support – dedicated team provide 24/7 technical support and assistance