Johannesburg, (11 March 2016) – The agenda for the CASINO MARKETING FORUM, taking pace 23 – 25 August 2016 at Emperor’s Palace, Johannesburg has been announced and is now open for bookings.
The three day CMF2016, designed specifically for the casino marketing professional, is focused on how the growing gap between traditional and the new digitally driven marketing approaches can be bridged. There is increasing talk and push from the marketing community to no longer separate digital marketing activities from traditional activities, but rather to fully integrate digital as ‘simply part of marketing’. Some marketers are even going so far as to ban the word ‘digital’ from the vocab of their marketing teams. However, for most marketing teams, reality is that they are only now starting to adjust to digital platforms and how to cope with the constant explosion of technology and marketing innovations.
The CMF2016 agenda has a singular focus and purpose – empowering the casino marketing professional with insight and knowledge into the marketing and digital innovations that are now part of the everyday workings of a marketing department.
The CMF2016 is designed around a multi-touchpoint format including carefully moderated themes coming to life through speaker sessions and facilitated power conversations. The collective knowledge of the audience will be unlocked in a series of panel discussions, a World Café, the Challenge Your Peers session and a full day of workshops – all focused on generating ideas and allowing the audience to discuss and share their challenges.
Some of the key themes for the CMF2016 include:
- In-depth analysis and updates on marketing and digital trends and innovations
- Content marketing for casinos
- Modern player development in the gaming industry
- Joining the biggest marketing shift in decades – online video
- Brand strategy and why it matters now more than ever
- Getting your affiliate programme out of its comfort zone
- Big data and dealing with the explosion of data
- Why you should go mobile first
- Understanding the programmatic revolution
- Pulling it all together through an integrated strategy
A full day of focused workshops will ensure that the audience leave with in-depth knowledge on the topics of their choosing including: Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Casino Database Marketing and a Big Data workshop