The Gaming, Racing & Wagering Australia conference is the leading event for Australia’s gaming, sports-betting, lottery and racing executives. From August 11–13, over 150 senior gaming executives will meet at the Swissotel in Sydney to discuss new gaming regulations, strategies to increase growth & profitability and other new developments in the industry.
Last year, high profile companies such as the Australian Football League, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Bet365, Betfair, ClubsACT, Echo Entertainment, JP Morgan, Tabcorp Holdings and Tatts Group attended the event.
What’s new in 2014?
- More networking opportunities: with the inclusion of the Official GRWA Speed Networking session, evening Networking Drinks and more.
- Exclusive Half-Day Workshops: Featuring an all new interactive master class, covering Mobile & Tablet Sports Betting, and also “Best Practice Casino Marketing”, both led by experts in their respective fields.
- Interactive Afternoon Roundtables Sessions: Delegates have more choice than ever, roundtables is an all new presentation and Q&A format where audience members are as involved in the session as the speaker.
The focus of GRWA this year:
- Developments in Sydney’s Barangaroo project, implications of QLD’s new casino licenses, how casinos and clubs are securing new streams of profitability, and how to successfully attract and engage the tourist of the future with integrated resorts.
- Current and future landscape of wagering in Australia—how companies are creating sleek, innovating product offerings through mobile, dealing with and understanding product fees in racing, marketing under new advertising regulations and how today’s spoilt for choice punter is changing the way they view wagering and betting.
- Mobile marketing, mobile application design and mobile integration. Casino marketing, customer segmentation, attraction and retention.
Anyone who wants to gain the upper hand in shaping their product and marketing strategies for the Australian gaming market should attend the GRWA 2014.
For bookings and further information, please contact Beacon Events on +852 2531 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.