14 April 2014, London, UK (Press Release) — The iGaming Super Show, the market-leading iGaming conference and exhibition, announced today it has added four additional events to its portfolio. This brings the total events running over the three days to nine, making it the most comprehensive iGaming event in the calendar.
The iGaming Super Show is unique in that it brings together a number of events under one roof to allow executives to visit multiple conferences in one location during three days rather than having them spread out across the year in various cities across the globe. The shows all have their own dedicated conference and brand but share a common exhibition floor to encourage networking throughout the show.
“The vision for the iGaming Super Show was to create a more valuable and ROI-driven experience for the delegate by bringing together not just our shows but others as well,” said Alex Pratt, Head of iGaming Business. “We now cover everything from marketing and affiliates through to payments, sports betting and compliance and with the bulk of events being free the attendees get incredible value” continued Pratt.
The events taking place at the iGaming Super Show include:
- Payment Solutions Summit: A one-day conference dedicated to the rapidly growing and changing payment industry within iGaming. This event is designed for CFOs, Payment suppliers and payment managers.
- iGaming Compliance Conference: A one-day conference run in association with Gambling Compliance that will provide a comprehensive overview of compliance and regulation for Europe and North America.
- Betting Trends & Strategies (BeTS): Run in association with the Racing Post this conference is the only dedicated sports betting conference. The conference is committed to providing analysis, data and discussion presented by the industries leaders.
- Player Acquisition Strategies: New for 2014, this part conference, part seminar is focused on providing valuable take-away actionable content for operators to better acquire and retain players. Places are limited.
- iGaming Executive Conference: This is an approval only conference for C-Level executives in gaming with private networking on the show floor as well as an invite-only networking drinks and dinner. Content is designed to spark thought and discussion.
- Amsterdam Affiliate Conference: Part of the series of iGB Affiliate events, this show attracts more affiliates than any other conference and is the meeting place for the performance marketing industry.
- Gaming in Holland: This one day conference is focused on the soon to be regulated Dutch market with a focus on the opportunities and threats this presents to operators, affiliates and suppliers.
- iGaming 4 Business: This conference is focused on the operator-supplier side of iGaming and digs into operational side of the sector from legal and technical to finance and management.
- Financial Partners Expo: New to the iGaming Super Show this event focuses on the rapidly expanding binary options market as well as the online FX sector which presents huge parallel crossover opportunities to gaming.
The iGaming Super Show takes place at the Amsterdam Rai from June 24th – 27th 2014. For more information please click here www.iGamingSuperShow.com
For Press Queries contact:
+44 (0) 207 954 3417
About iGaming Business
iGaming Business has been the leading specialist iGaming publisher and information provider to the iGaming sector through magazines, events, websites and intelligence reports for over 10 years. With over 16,000 operators, vendors and affiliates regularly reading their information off-line and 75,000 online, iGaming Business is leading publisher in the sector. Please visit www.iGamingBusiness.com for further information.
About the iGaming Super Show
The iGaming Super Show is host to nine individual conferences and an exhibition set to attract over 3,500 delegates, ranging from operators and vendors to regulators and affiliates making it the biggest event in the iGaming calendar. The exhibition is completely free of charge for all attendees and includes multiple networking events. The individual conferences at the iGaming Super Show include Betting Trends and Strategies (BeTS), iGaming 4 Business Conference, Payment Solutions Summit, iGaming Compliance Conference, iGaming Executive Conference, Player Acquisition Strategies, Amsterdam Affiliate Conference, Financial Partners Expo and Gaming in Holland. The iGaming Super Show will to meet your needs from a networking, education and business perspective. Please visit www.iGamingSuperShow.com for further information.