AliQuantum Gaming is delighted to announce that it has been approved as a master licensee for Microgaming’s Quick Fire Platform, offering a supremely versatile and unique gaming experience for players.
AliQuantum will offer the Microgaming QuickFire games to its licensed operators, and also to its White Label clients via its Plus-Five subsidiary.
Plus-Five is powered by the highly successful AliQuantum Gaming Platform, a proven technology base for both mobile and internet gaming since 2003.
Plus-Five will offer the Microgaming QuickFire games to its growing list of white label clients, along with a complete end-to end gaming service, Malta LGA licensing, customer services, payment processing and marketing facilities.
Microgaming QuickFire games will add a new & dynamic gaming experience to the existing and growing range of products available on the Plus-Five Gaming Network. These include Casino, Bingo, Poker, Mahjong and Live Dealer games from some of the biggest names in online and mobile gaming, all available to its white-label partners through one seamless system with a single wallet & registration.
Andy Jones, CEO of AliQuantum said, “Having completed all technical integration and legal approval, we are very excited to have the QuickFire games on board. We believe that the partnership with Microgaming will further enhance and differentiate our product offering, and provide a significant business advantage for our customers.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About AliQuantum Gaming:
• AliQuantum Gaming is a Maltese licensed & UK based gaming platform provider
• AliQuantum Gaming was founded in 2003, and holds a Class 4 platform providers licence issued by the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority
About Plus-Five Gaming:
• Plus-Five Gaming is a Maltese licensed & UK based ‘White-Label’ gaming company based on the AliQuantum Gaming Platform, offering clients a complete end-to-end gaming solution including payment processing, customer services, marketing facilities and full LGA Licensing.
• Plus-Five offers those looking to enter the online market a cost-effective end-to-end ‘white-label’ service.
• Plus-Five works across online, mobile & kiosk platforms.
• Plus-Five offers Bingo, Casino, Poker, Skill Games, Live Dealer and Mobile Phone (both J2ME & Smartphone) games from various providers, through one seamless platform, operating from a single wallet.
• Plus-Five works with some of the leading providers of online & mobile content including Aberrant Software, Cellectivity, Cozy Games, IGSoft, Viaden Media, Global Gaming Labs, Mahjong Logic & IGT.
• Plus-Five Gaming Ltd is registered in Malta (European Union) & owns a class 1 license from the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) in Malta and is duly approved to offer casino games certificated by the LGA.
• Plus-Five Gaming launched at the International Gaming Expo (IGE) 2010.
• Microgaming is the world’s largest provider of online gaming software. This award-winning technology company provides innovative, reliable gaming solutions to over 160 market leading gaming sites, worldwide. It offers unrivalled software solutions for Casino, Poker, Bingo, Live, Progressives and Network Gaming in 24 languages, across online, land-based, and mobile platforms.
• Microgaming introduced the first online casino in 1994. Since then, it has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry thanks to its reputation for innovation and dependability.
• Microgaming offers more than 600 uniquely branded games, and when Flash and Download versions of these games are introduced as well as different platforms the total is closer to 2,000.
• Microgaming’s software powers the world’s largest Progressive Jackpot Network, with players having currently won over €320 million. In May 2009, one of the world’s largest jackpots with a single payment of €6.37 million was created, and in November 2009 the first ever Euro millionaire was created in an online slot tournament.