We couldn’t be happier to announce that CalvinAyre.com will be the official media sponsors of the Punta Cana Poker Classic 2011 taking place November 8th to 13th, 2011 at the luxurious five-star Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel, Dominican Republic.
The inaugural Punta Cana Poker Classic was a success in every aspect and was a full house with twice the expected number of players. Canadian player Peter Cross beat a star-studded field for the first prize. The Punta Cana Poker Classic 2011 is sure to build on its past success making this event a must attend.
When you combine beautiful beaches with fun, poker and parties you come up with the Punta Cana Poker Classic 2011.
The Punta Cana Poker Classic 2011 is a 5 day Texas Hold’em poker event with a Guaranteed prize pool of $500,000 USD taking place at the ultimate in beach destination and at the ultimate venue, the luxurious five-star Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel, with its uncompromising all-inclusive luxury.
For all the poker studs, there are many ways to join the Punta Cana Poker Classic. Players can join the event by winning a seat in the online qualifiers at their preferred cardrooms or buying in directly for $3,000 USD. Additionally, players can use their moneybookers accounts use their bet and loyalty points at their sports book store.
Some of the perks of the Punta Cana Poker Classic Package include:
• One $1,500 + $150 buy-in to the main tournament, with $500,000 Guaranteed!
• 5 nights at the five star Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel, Dominican Republic
• Round-trip shuttle service (airport-hotel-airport)
• All-inclusive premium food and beverages.
• 24 hr. premium room service
• Access to poker cash games, casino and a variety of exciting side events
• $1500 for spending money on spa, golf, and tours at the hotel.
Come join the CalvinAyre.com tablog team in beautiful Punta Cana where you can party like a rockstar while playing for half a million US dollars!