1. The Gaming in Holland Conference is where the entire Dutch gaming industry comes together. Meet Erwin van Lambaart, CEO of Holland Casino, Niels Onkenhout, CEO of NederlandseLoterij, and Marja Appelman, CEO of the Netherlands Gaming Authority.
2. Hear the latest about the Remote Gaming Bill and accompanying secondary legislation. With Sweden poised for a quick market re-regulation and Spain having recently celebrated its fifth anniversary of a successful online market opening, will the Netherlands be the loser? Guillermo Olagüe Sánchez of Spanish regulator DGOJ, Gustaf Hoffstedt, Secretary General of the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling, and Netherlands Gaming Authority CEO Marja Appelman will discuss the next necessary steps to ensure success for the Dutch online market.
3. Learn how to launch a successful iGaming brand in a liberalized Dutch remote market. Don’t follow the herd, be different by building a brand based on relevant values, creative brand strategist Erik Pas says.
4. Support Fonds Gehandicaptensport, a Dutch charitable fund for handicapped sports, by participating in the raffle at the Responsibility in Gaming Awards Dinner. Win an autographed jersey of the one and only Lionel Messi! The inaugural Responsibility in Gaming Awards are supported by the Netherlands Gaming Authority, VAN Kansspelen, EGBA, and Speel Verantwoord.
5. Enjoy great networking during coffee breaks (sponsored by Microgaming), the Gaming in Holland lunch, and the Responsibility in Gaming Awards Dinner.
6. June is a great time to visit Amsterdam. Our conference venue, De Hallen, is a recognized monument and located square in the middle of the increasingly hip, 19th-century district Amsterdam West.
7. Because “7” is the magic number: 2018 is the seventh year the Gaming in Holland Conference takes place. But more importantly, the Netherlands is a significant European market, ranking 7th among the EU28 in GDP per capita, as well as 7th with regard to the size of its gaming, betting, and lottery market.
See you in Amsterdam!