On the evening of February 8, 2013 the online gambling affiliate industry gathered at The Brewery in London to celebrate the success of the industry at the iGB Affiliate Awards. The sold out celebration included an evening of cocktails, dinner, dancing and the delivery of twenty four awards sans speeches, thank god.
The evening’s theme was Russian and wintery complete with vodka shots at the start, Russian-style dancing from Michael Caselli on stage and authentic dancing lessons following the awards ceremony. The mood was light and merry, with a good after party kicking off at the Brewery Bar once the tables and stage were cleared off.
And the winners were…
- Best Poker Affiliate Program: Unibet Affiliates
- Best Casino Affiliate Program: Affiliates United
- Best Sports Affiliate Program: Paddy Power
- Best Bingo Affiliate Program: Market-Ace
- Best Financial Affiliate Program: Etoro
- Best Overall Affiliate Program: bet365
- Best Poker Affiliate Manager: Kriton Kounelakis- Bwin.Party
- Best Casino Affiliate Manager: Martyn Beacon- Affiliate Edge
- Best Sports Affiliate Manager: Craig Van Flute- Sportingbet
- Best Bingo Affiliate Manager: Simon Dunne- Butlers Bingo
- Best Financial Affiliate Manager: Jennifer Ming- Neteller
- Best Overall Affiliate Manager: James Woods- Bet365
- Best Poker Affiliate: pokernews.com
- Best Casino Affiliate: latestcasinobonuses.com
- Best Sports Affiliate: oddschecker.co.uk
- Best Bingo Affiliate: bingoport.co.uk
- Best Financial Affiliate: dailyforex.com
- Best Overall Affiliate: olbg.co.uk
- Best Newcomer Affiliate Program: Affiliate REPUBLIK
- Best Newcomer Affiliate: gambling.com
- Most Improved Affiliate Program: Sky Affiliate Hub
- Best iGaming Affiliate Network: Income Access
- The Lou Fabiano Award for the Best iGaming Community: GPWA
- Best Payment System: Skrill (Moneybookers)
We’re also very proud to report that money was raised on the evening for two incredible charities, Guys and Thomas’ Hospital research into Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome and Arthritis Foundation of South Africa, Children’s Trust. These two charities are particularly important to the online gambling affiliate community as our friends Neil Mitchell and Richard De Waal are directly involved with them due to the rare illnesses of their children.
Neil Mitchell was incredibly grateful for the generosity of his friends and colleagues and said, “Its hard to describe the unselfishness and generosity displayed by this incredible community. To have given their money for a child that they do not know speaks volumes about the kindness and humility that threads everyone in gaming together. It’s a side of the industry that not many people get to see, but the money these people have raised tonight will go towards research into this terribly rare and debilitating disease and will hopefully allows many more children, not just my two year old son, to be quickly diagnosed and cured.”
A huge congrats to the online gambling affiliate industry for coming together to help out our friends in need and a big congrats to the winners, a job well done by everyone this evening.