It’s only three weeks until the start of the sixth G2E Asia, which will be held May 22-24 at the Venetian Macao. Finalize your plans to attend now.
Pre-register for quick and easy access to the exhibit floor, home to 120 exhibitors from more than 20 countries. See exciting new products and innovative ideas from new and returning suppliers. This is the biggest gathering of new, top-of-the-line product launches in Asia.
There is even more to learn and to discover at G2E Asia 2012! With the new Security and Surveillance Workshop on Thursday, May 24 at 10:30 am in the seminar room. This is a complimentary seminar, but you are advised to come early to reserve your seat! Additionally, Asian gaming’s favorite game protection specialist, Sal Piacente, is back with more demonstrations on the latest scam tricks, and he also will show you the different sleights used by magicians and gamblers.
Don’t Miss these other G2E Asia 2012 Highlights:
- Global Gaming Women is a network and speed mentoring event with women from across the international gaming industry. The breakfast forum at 8:00 am on May 24 will feature a round table discussion among female leaders from the Asian gaming market. Register to attend G2E Asia 2012 and then RSVP now to secure your seat. Seats are complimentary, but limited so act now.
- Join us for a fun evening and network with new and old colleagues and contacts at the G2E Asia Welcome Reception.
- Don’t miss your chance to win an iPad 2 at the onsite lucky draw. Join the excitement on May 24 on the show floor!
Totally Refreshed Conference Program:
The conference at G2E Asia 2012, an award-winning event for the Pan-Asian region, will again provide attendees with access to a wide range of industry experts who are shaping the rapidly-evolving Asian gaming marketplace.
The conference will start off with the Global Markets Forum on Tuesday, May 22 with in-depth discussions about how various economic and regulatory issues are affecting current and emerging Asian gaming markets. On Wednesday, May 23, the conference will divide into two tracks – one for senior management and the other for middle management – covering operations, gaming technology and marketing, with content tailored to each group.
Sessions designed for senior managers include:
- “Regulatory Review: Lessons for the Emerging Market”
- “The Asian IPO: How to Evaluate an Emerging Company”
- “More Than Gaming: How the Integrated Resort Can work Across Asia”
Sessions for middle managers cover the following topics:
- “Beyond Baccarat: Cultivating Non-Gaming Business”
- “Spreading the Word: Marketing Across Asia”
- “Excellent Employees: How to Grow and Retain Talent in Asia”
Delegates from both tracks are eligible to join the general sessions on May 23 & 24. This year, one of the sessions will cover “Very Important Business: The Evolution of Junket Operations”. Learn about the latest developments in junket operations across the region, how licensing and regulations are imposed and what the future holds for the often tenuous relationship between junket operators and casinos around the world. For full program details, visit www.G2EAsia.com
Register now to enjoy free admission to the Exhibition Hall and group discounts on the Conference.
We look forward to seeing you at G2E Asia 2012!
Project Director, G2E Asia
Reed Exhibitions Ltd