30 April 2010– Gaming industry trail blazer and Bodog founder, Calvin Ayre, is pleased to announce his news website CalvinAyre.com will be covering one of the most important gaming conferences of the year. After a two year hiatus, the Global iGaming Summit & Expo (GiGSE) is back and its timing couldn’t be better. The GiGSE will be focusing on North American Regulation with access to Land Based Casinos, Indian Tribes and State and Provincial lotteries and will take place from 11-13 May 2010 in Montreal, Canada.
As usual CalvinAyre.com’s industry lifestyle and news reporters complete with the Ayre Head models will be on the scene providing full coverage of this groundbreaking event.
Organized for nine years as an established and reputable brand, GiGSE has now returned to help the industry get a head start in the re-emerging US iGaming market.
The North American iGaming market is changing fast and industry companies and professionals will need to not only keep pace, but to get a head start. There are many conflicting reports on what will happen and all the will be discussed here with those closest to it.
The Global iGaming Summit & Expo Will Help Your Company To:
- Understand how, and when the regulations will permit iGaming- with federal and state perspectives
- Review different regulatory scenarios to help you plan your entry strategy into the North American regulated online market when it emerges
- Meet and partner with key stakeholders that can facilitate your successful entry into the online market both in North America and globally
Here’s Just A Few Of The Other Highlights:
- Pre-GIGSE workshop to give newcomers a 360º perspective on operating online gaming business
- Pre-GIGSE workshop on online marketing and SEO for affiliates and iGaming marketers
Affiliates – come for free!
- Superb Networking Opportunities!
- Pre-conference social and official GIGSE party, long lunch and refreshment breaks – everyone needs to relax, and the networking events are a perfect backdrop to make friends, catch up with international colleagues or strike a deal.