Tag Archives: Zynga
- Zynga’s once reliable slots and poker games losing steam
November 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga report revenue and bookings gains in Q3, but not in slots or poker titles, and earnings and net income slide.
- WPT-themed poker comes to Zynga Poker
September 11, 2018
Zynga has announced that players can experience the “authentic tournament style play that the World Poker Tour [WPT] is known for.”
- Zynga pays $250m for hyper-Casual developer Gram Games
June 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reach $250m deal to acquire mobile games developer Gram Games and its hit Merge Dragons! hyper-Casual title.
- Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control
May 4, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reports revenue up 7% on mobile strength and record performance by Zynga Poker; founder Pincus cedes voting control.
- Zynga Poker extends sponsorship with Go Fas Racing until the end of the season
April 30, 2018
Zynga Poker extends their sponsorship deal with Go Fas Racing's #32 Ford Fusion driver Matt DiBenedetto until the end of the season.
- Zynga sets quarterly revenue record despite social slots decline
February 14, 2018
Social gaming operator Zynga reports record revenue performance in Q4 despite a double-digit decline in its social slots division.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Zynga, Facebook revise deal to loosen ties that bind them together
November 30, 2012
Gambling ads and Facebook
October 24, 2011