Tag Archives: Zynga
- Zynga pays $250m for hyper-Casual developer Gram Games
June 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reach $250m deal to acquire mobile games developer Gram Games and its hit Merge Dragons! hyper-Casual title.
- Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control
May 4, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reports revenue up 7% on mobile strength and record performance by Zynga Poker; founder Pincus cedes voting control.
- Zynga Poker extends sponsorship with Go Fas Racing until the end of the season
April 30, 2018
Zynga Poker extends their sponsorship deal with Go Fas Racing's #32 Ford Fusion driver Matt DiBenedetto until the end of the season.
- Zynga sets quarterly revenue record despite social slots decline
February 14, 2018
Social gaming operator Zynga reports record revenue performance in Q4 despite a double-digit decline in its social slots division.
- Zynga posts first ever back-to-back quarterly profits
November 8, 2017
Social gaming operator Zynga posts its first back-to-back quarterly profits since the company went public in 2011, buys Peak Games' casual card studio.
- Zynga posts rare profit as social slots enjoy record monetization
August 3, 2017
Zynga reports its first pre-tax profit since 2012 thanks in part to its social slots division posting the highest monetization level ever.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Investing the Hard Way: Analyzing Online Gambling Stocks
February 20, 2012