Tag Archives: Zynga
- Zynga posts first ever back-to-back quarterly profits
November 8, 2017
Social gaming operator Zynga posts its first back-to-back quarterly profits since the company went public in 2011, buys Peak Games' casual card studio.
- Zynga posts rare profit as social slots enjoy record monetization
August 3, 2017
Zynga reports its first pre-tax profit since 2012 thanks in part to its social slots division posting the highest monetization level ever.
- Zynga Poker has best mobile quarter ahead of 10th birthday
May 5, 2017
Zynga Poker turns in its best mobile numbers ever, just months before the venerable free-play product celebrates its tenth birthday.
- Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Social gamers Zynga splash out $42.5m for four Harpan LLC mobile apps, including Solitaire, the number one iOS card game.
- Zynga stalwarts Words With Friends & Poker responsible for positive Q4 results
February 13, 2017
The social gaming provider, Zynga, dragged in positive Q4 financials thanks to an emphasis on a few cult classics.
- Zynga claims “turnaround is gaining momentum” despite $41.7m loss
November 3, 2016
Social gamers Zynga claim their turnaround is "gaining momentum" despite $41.7m loss in Q3 and continued decline in player ranks.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
PokerStars release Jackpot Poker on Steam to mixed reviews
April 13, 2017