Tag Archives: Zynga
- Zynga has record Q1, no thanks to poker and (most) social slots
May 2, 2019
Social gamers Zynga post record revenue and bookings in Q1 despite continued declines of Zynga Poker and its Social Slots portfolio.
- WPT Taiwan coming soon; WPT-themed Spin & Win games on Zynga
April 5, 2019
The World Poker Tour and Chinese Texas Hold'em Poker Association partners to hold the WPT Taiwan in Taipei City and WPT-themed Spin & Win games are on Zynga.
- Zynga’s once reliable slots and poker games losing steam
November 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga report revenue and bookings gains in Q3, but not in slots or poker titles, and earnings and net income slide.
- WPT-themed poker comes to Zynga Poker
September 11, 2018
Zynga has announced that players can experience the “authentic tournament style play that the World Poker Tour [WPT] is known for.”
- Zynga pays $250m for hyper-Casual developer Gram Games
June 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reach $250m deal to acquire mobile games developer Gram Games and its hit Merge Dragons! hyper-Casual title.
- Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control
May 4, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reports revenue up 7% on mobile strength and record performance by Zynga Poker; founder Pincus cedes voting control.
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Zynga, Facebook revise deal to loosen ties that bind them together
November 30, 2012