Tag Archives: Zynga
- WPT-themed poker comes to Zynga Poker
September 11, 2018
Zynga has announced that players can experience the “authentic tournament style play that the World Poker Tour [WPT] is known for.”
- Zynga pays $250m for hyper-Casual developer Gram Games
June 1, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reach $250m deal to acquire mobile games developer Gram Games and its hit Merge Dragons! hyper-Casual title.
- Zynga Poker shines as founder Pincus gives up voting control
May 4, 2018
Social gamers Zynga reports revenue up 7% on mobile strength and record performance by Zynga Poker; founder Pincus cedes voting control.
- Zynga Poker extends sponsorship with Go Fas Racing until the end of the season
April 30, 2018
Zynga Poker extends their sponsorship deal with Go Fas Racing's #32 Ford Fusion driver Matt DiBenedetto until the end of the season.
- Zynga sets quarterly revenue record despite social slots decline
February 14, 2018
Social gaming operator Zynga reports record revenue performance in Q4 despite a double-digit decline in its social slots division.
- Zynga posts first ever back-to-back quarterly profits
November 8, 2017
Social gaming operator Zynga posts its first back-to-back quarterly profits since the company went public in 2011, buys Peak Games' casual card studio.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Zynga, Facebook revise deal to loosen ties that bind them together
November 30, 2012
Gambling ads and Facebook
October 24, 2011