Tag Archives: ZEturf
- Spain gets new gambling regulator as Codere gets refinancing lifeline
June 15, 2013
Spain appoints new gambling regulator; racetrack operator wants crackdown on unlicensed sites; Codere gets refinancing lifeline
- Cryptologic Q3; ZEturf poker; Interwetten sponsorships; Betfair codes Bromley
November 11, 2011
Cryptologic Q3 figures; Interwetten inks two sports sponsorships; ZEturf in white label online poker deal; Betfair QR codes Bromley FC
- Denmark teams up with Alderney; Bwin.fr and Sajoo.fr to merge; Zeturf responds to ruling
July 4, 2011
Denmark has signed an agreement with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (GSCC); Bwin.fr and Sajoo.fr may become one; Zeturf makes response
- Is horse racing entirely populated by neigh-sayers?
February 12, 2011
Three horse racing stories from France, New York and California, all singing a song of woe at their difficult business conditions.
- French gaming licensees say regulations are cheating customers
October 14, 2010
French licensees at Monaco's iGaming Exchanges say France's newly regulated market restrictions cheat customers and make profits hard to come by.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011