Tag Archives: Yuval Ziv
- SafeCharge COO: Challenging times ahead for payments industry
January 12, 2016
Ziv said new authentication technologies will reduce the risk of fraud, but the industry will still have to increase user acceptance.
- Tips Article – The future of Games payments
September 9, 2015
The way people play, and pay for games, is rapidly changing, as technology advances.
- SafeCharge leading the way in the evolution of payments in line with the evolution of games.
June 29, 2015
Gaming is changing. The way people play, and pay for games, is rapidly changing, as technology advances at an ever increasing rate.
- Netmarble Games Corporation Partners with SafeCharge to provide global payment solutions for “Hounds: The Last Hope” and other leading Netmarble games
April 21, 2015
SafeCharge to provide personalized checkout, RISK management and Mobile payments solutions to games development giant Netmarble Games Corp.
- WorldPay and SafeCharge extend and expand their Strategic Partnership
October 3, 2013
SafeCharge International and WorldPay, a global leader in payment processing, risk and alternative payments today announced a multi-year extension of their partnership until 2016.
SafeCharge takes SuperBet online in Romania
February 29, 2016
Paddy Power Betfair selects SafeCharge as a partner
February 26, 2016