Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Report: Steve Wynn $7.5m sexual harassment settlement involved paternity claim
February 2, 2018
Bloomberg reports that Steve Wynn's $7.5m settlement of a sexual harassment complaint also involved a claim of paternity.
- Steve Wynn’s $7.5m sexual harassment settlement “issue #1” for Massachusetts regulators
January 31, 2018
Massachusetts Gaming Commission probes Wynn Resorts' $7.5m settlement with woman allegedly sexually harassed by Steve Wynn.
- Don’t look for a Wynn bounce after sex allegations
January 30, 2018
Another day, another billionaire gets #MeToo’ed. Buy the dip? No. Despite Wynn Resorts’ falling 18% since allegations were published.
- Wynn Resorts shares down nearly one-fifth since Friday
Wynn Resorts shares have lost nearly one-fifth of their value since Friday's sexual harassment allegations against boss Steve Wynn.
- Steve Wynn sexual allegations fallout widens
January 28, 2018
Allegations of sexual impropriety prompt Steve Wynn to resign as RNC finance chair, while Wynn Resorts and gaming regulators open investigations.
- Casino king Steve Wynn denies sexually harassing female staff
January 26, 2018
Casino king Steve Wynn denies allegations by multiple Wynn Resorts female staffers regarding decades-long sexual harassment.
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018