Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Wynn Palace finds feet, boosts Wynn Resorts revenue by 48%
April 26, 2017
Wynn Resorts revenue jumps nearly by half in Q1 thanks to second full quarter of contributions from the new Wynn Palace in Macau.
- No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts stock surges after bogus rumors spread that Las Vegas Sands was prepping takeover offer; Steve Wynn appeals James Chanos defamation suit loss.
- Mohegan tribe wins court ruling re Wynn’s Boston-area casino
March 11, 2017
The Mohegan Tribe celebrates court ruling re the Massachusetts Gaming Commission's awarding of the sole Boston-area casino license to Wynn Resorts.
- Craig Billings joins Wynn Resorts as new CFO
February 27, 2017
Casino operator Wynn Resorts has appointed industry veteran Craig S. Billings as the new chief financial officer.
- Sands China CFO quits after 4 months: report
February 6, 2017
Four months on the job, and one of Sands China’s key executives has already called it quits.
- Judge bars Elaine Wynn’s lawyers from suit over $900M stake
February 2, 2017
Steve Wynn’s ex-wife Elaine has suffered a legal setback in her fight to regain control over her 9.4 percent stake in Wynn Resorts.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018