Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Steve Wynn won’t fight ex-wife selling Wynn Resorts shares
February 10, 2018
Days after resigning, Steve Wynn drops long-held opposition to ex-wife Elaine Wynn selling her 9.4% stake in Wynn Resorts.
- Massachusetts to “aggressively continue” Wynn Resorts probe despite Steve Wynn’s exit
February 8, 2018
Massachusetts regulators' probe of Wynn Resorts' suitability will continue despite Steve Wynn's resignation; Steve could collect $330m golden handshake.
- Kazuo Okada gets approval to pursue legal claims vs. Wynn Resorts board
February 7, 2018
Looks like Wynn Resorts' board of directors will not be able to take a breather from all the bad news this month.
- Steve Wynn resigns from Wynn Resorts after harassment claims
Wynn Resorts confirms that Steve Wynn has resigned as CEO and chairman following allegations of decades worth of sexual harassment of Wynn’s female staff.
- Wynn Resorts sent female staff to sexually “accommodate” VIPs
February 5, 2018
New claims of sexual harassment by Steve Wynn and female Wynn Resorts staff surface in 1998 report that was spiked by Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Report: Steve Wynn $7.5m sexual harassment settlement involved paternity claim
February 2, 2018
Bloomberg reports that Steve Wynn's $7.5m settlement of a sexual harassment complaint also involved a claim of paternity.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018