Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- It’s his turn: Steve Wynn sues ex-casino worker for defamation
April 30, 2018
Wynn is suing for defamation of character, stating that Jorgen Nielsen’s comments to the Wall Street Journal and ABC News are false.
- Wynn Resorts strips Wynn name from Boston Harbor project
April 28, 2018
Wynn Resorts announces that its $2.4b Wynn Boston Harbor casino project in Massachusetts will now be known as Encore Boston Harbor.
- Steve Wynn’s litigation drags Wynn Resorts to Q1 2018 loss
April 25, 2018
Las Vegas-based casino operator Wynn Resorts Ltd. revenue swings into a loss in the first quarter of 2018 as it reels from Steve Wynn’s litigation expenses.
- Elaine Wynn campaigns to oust Wynn director
April 24, 2018
Elaine Wynn is challenging shareholders to not vote for director candidate John J. Hagenbuch.
- Women get more representation in Wynn Resorts board shakeup
April 19, 2018
Wynn Resorts is giving more opportunity for women to be heard in the company in the wake of a sexual harassment scandal involving former CEO Steve Wynn.
- Elaine Wynn wants new blood on Wynn Resorts board
April 18, 2018
Elaine Wynn has already made her first request—to overhaul Wynn Resorts' board of not-so-young directors.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018