Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Reports: Wynn Resorts in talks to sell $2.4b Boston casino project
April 9, 2018
Reports surface that Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox is having informal talks about the potential sale of the in-development Wynn Boston Harbor project.
- Rumors fly of MGM Resorts’ interest in acquiring Wynn Resorts
April 6, 2018
The New York Post claims MGM Resorts is making a run at acquiring rival Wynn Resorts; MGM Growth Properties acquires Ohio's Hard Rock Rocksino venue.
- Wynn Summer Classic 2018 features $1.5 million Main Event guarantee
April 3, 2018
Despite a tumultuous year for the casino giant, Wynn Resorts will still be holding its Wynn Summer Classic poker tournament this summer.
- Wynn Boston Harbor rebrand likely after Steve Wynn scandal
March 29, 2018
Wynn Resorts "actively considering" rebranding its unfinished Wynn Boston Harbor casino to distance itself from Steve Wynn harassment allegations.
- Galaxy’s Wynn investment is good news, but doesn’t make either a buy
March 27, 2018
The timing of Galaxy's Wynn Resorts share buy suggests that the Macau operator has been waiting in the wings for a while.
- Galaxy picks up 5.3M shares in troubled Wynn Resorts
March 23, 2018
Macau-based Galaxy Entertainment Group has agreed to purchase nearly 5% stake in Las Vegas casino resorts company Wynn Resorts.
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017