Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Encore Boston kicking casino ass in Massachusetts, Rhode Island
August 15, 2019
Wynn Resorts' new Encore Boston Harbor earns $48.6m in its first full month of operation, causing Rhode Island casinos to warn of future layoffs.
- Wynn’s Q2 undone by Boston casino costs, Macau slowdown
August 7, 2019
- Regulator: Encore Boston Harbor casino not cheating players
July 19, 2019
Massachusetts Gaming Commission investigators say Wynn Resorts' Encore Boston Harbor casino isn't cheating blackjack or slots players.
- Fight over construction non-payment at Encore Boston Harbor heats up
July 18, 2019
Wynn Resorts was accused of being negligent in fulfilling its obligations to pay around $30 million to Coghlin Electrical Contractors for work it had completed.
- Class-action lawsuit claims Encore Boston Harbor is cheating players
July 16, 2019
One player believes hes not alone when he thinks the new Encore didn’t pay him enough when he won.
- Encore Boston Harbor’s first week outshines MGM Springfield
July 15, 2019
Wynn Resorts' new Encore Boston Harbor casino earns $16.8m in its first week, while MGM Springfield earns only $20m in the entire month of June.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018