Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Wynn Resorts completes probe on Steve Wynn, but stays mum on findings
August 10, 2018
The completed findings on the internal investigation into the “sexual harassment allegations” against Steve Wynn will not be available until further notice.
- Wynn Resorts appoints two new directors to its board
August 9, 2018
Two new directors are being appointed to the board and should help to erase the “legacy” image Elaine Wynn has so desperately wanted to eliminate.
- Phil Satre appointed chairman of Wynn Resorts
August 7, 2018
Phil Satre has been named as the company’s vice chairman and could become the casino giant’s chairman by the end of this year.
- Wynn Resorts shares dip following poor performance at Wynn Macau
August 3, 2018
Wynn Resorts shares fell as much as 9.7% in trading after the company reported significant revenue and profit declines from its Wynn Macau casino.
- Former Harrah’s CEO Phil Satre snubbed for Wynn chairman role
July 10, 2018
The crack inside Wynn Resorts board continued to widen after majority of its members rejected the nomination of Phil Satre as the company’s newest chairman.
- Wynn Resorts executive VP Kim Sinatra steps down
July 9, 2018
Kim Sinatra will leave the position of executive vice president and general counsel for Wynn Resorts after her 14 years of service in the company.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018