Tag Archives: Wynn Resorts
- Wynn Resorts, dealers still involved in money feud from twelve years ago
December 12, 2018
A lawsuit filed in 2013 by game dealers against Wynn Resorts have been revived, wanting to recuperate as much as $50 million from the company.
- Wynn Resorts, former CEO face new lawsuit from shareholder
December 7, 2018
Just as things were beginning to calm down for the company, it is now facing a fresh lawsuit brought forward by a former shareholder.
- Mohegan Sun ready to acquire Wynn’s Boston casino project
November 30, 2018
Operators of Connecticut's Mohegan Sun casino say they're ready to acquire Encore Boston Harbor project if Wynn Resorts is ruled unfit to operate in MA.
- Steve Wynn, Wynn Resorts execs discussed sexual allegations
November 22, 2018
Court documents quote Steve Wynn saying he discussed his sexual harassment allegations with at least one and possible two Wynn Resorts directors.
- Steve Wynn temporarily blocks harassment report’s release
November 20, 2018
Nevada judge temporarily blocks release of Massachusetts Gaming Commission report into Steve Wynn's sexual harassment allegations.
- Wynn Resorts, and Macau in general, down as China’s economy slides
November 12, 2018
The economy in China is slowing down substantially due, in part, to the ongoing trade war between the country and the United States.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017