Tag Archives: wynn macau
- Wynn Resorts cautions Macau in for a rough third quarter
September 12, 2019
Wynn Resorts wants shareholders to know not to expect too much in the next couple of months.
- Wynn Macau joins Macau government’s pension plan
May 1, 2019
The plan is not mandatory for any business, but is recommended as a way to provide a nest egg for the future.
- Wynn Macau sees nice uptick in revenue for FY18
March 29, 2019
Wynn Macau's operating revenue grew by 16.3% to $5.04 billion and profit attributable to owners of the company increased by 68.8% to $796.2 million.
- Wynn Macau becomes third operator to announce employee pay raise
February 8, 2019
Three casino operators in Macau are now onboard with giving their employees pay raises this year.
- Wynn Palace lifts operator’s Q4 revenue
January 31, 2019
Wynn Resorts, Limited reported an operating revenue of $1.69 billion in the fourth quarter last year, 4.0% higher than the same period in the previous year.
- Malaysian court awards Wynn Macau $4.2M in unpaid credit
January 21, 2019
Wynn Macau has won a case against a Malaysian fund manager who had owed the casino operator HKD33 million ($4.21 million).
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018