Tag Archives: wynn macau
- Wynn Macau becomes third operator to announce employee pay raise
February 8, 2019
Three casino operators in Macau are now onboard with giving their employees pay raises this year.
- Wynn Palace lifts operator’s Q4 revenue
January 31, 2019
Wynn Resorts, Limited reported an operating revenue of $1.69 billion in the fourth quarter last year, 4.0% higher than the same period in the previous year.
- Malaysian court awards Wynn Macau $4.2M in unpaid credit
January 21, 2019
Wynn Macau has won a case against a Malaysian fund manager who had owed the casino operator HKD33 million ($4.21 million).
- PAGCOR official drops Wynn Macau lawsuit appeal, might sue in US
November 23, 2018
The former executive with the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp, Rogello Bangsil might take his case to U.S. after a lost case with Wynn Macau.
- Macau casino junkets plead for tax relief, debt collection help
November 15, 2018
Junket operators ask Macau's government to consider reducing gaming taxes and offering them help in collecting debts from VIP gamblers.
- Wynn Macau warns against fraud gambling sites using trademark
September 11, 2018
Wynn Macau Limited is warning of an increase in “fraudulent online gambling and investment websites” using ‘Wynn’ and other known names.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014