Tag Archives: wsop.com
- Chats with Tats – Seth Palansky
4 August 2015
Seth Palansky talks to Tatjana Pasalic about the success of WSOP.com’s first online event at the recently held World Series of Poker 2015.
- Delaware and Nevada soft launch their online poker network
25 March 2015
Delaware and Nevada soft-launch America's first interstate online poker liquidity sharing network, just don't expect fireworks.
- Hooters Poker Room Closes in Las Vegas
4 March 2015
Hooters Casino Hotel in Las Vegas has closed its poker room, making it the 13th Las Vegas casino to do so in the past two and a half years.
- WSOP and 888 to share liquidity in New Jersey
13 January 2015
WSOP.com and 888 Poker announced that they will begin sharing liquidity across their online poker rooms in the Garden State.
- Ray Lesniak says PokerStars to get New Jersey license by March
10 January 2015
State Sen. Ray Lesniak says PokerStars will be approved to operate in New Jersey by March; WSOP and 888Poker to share liquidity in NJ.
- Seth Palansky on the Appointment of Greg Merson as WSOP.com Ambassador
22 September 2014
Seth Palansky sits down with Lee Davy to discuss the appointment of Greg Merson on the eve of WSOP.com’s first birthday.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014