Tag Archives: WrB London
- Changes in gambling industry landscape takes the spotlight in WrB London
12 October 2018
The WrB London conference will help those in the industry better adjust to changes that focus on responsible gambling and corporate social responsiblity.
- WrB London highlights profitability of responsible gaming
4 October 2018
Discussions in ‘WrB London: Responsible gaming, CSR and the bottom line’ will revolve around the compatibility of responsible gaming and profitability.
- WrB London tackles corporate social responsibility
2 October 2018
WrB London, to be held at the OXO2 Tower, London on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, deals with ‘Responsible gaming, CSR and the bottom line.’
- WrB London “Responsible Gambling Innovation” 2017 recap
13 September 2017
The theme for WrB London 2017 was "responsible gambling innovation", its for organizations wishing to implement the best responsible gambling strategies.
- WrB London: What can the gaming industry do to ease digital addiction?
7 September 2017
Digital addiction is a growing concern across many industries, especially as technology continues to advance.
- WrB London 2017 sets the tone for responsible gambling agenda
4 September 2017
World Regulatory Briefing (WrB) is back in London on September 12 not only to address issues affecting the gaming industry.
Bitcoin London 2013 Recap
3 July 2013
London’s Ritz Hotel Casino reports huge losses
24 September 2018
ICE London 2018 edition to be the biggest on record
16 January 2018