Tag Archives: WPT
- Martin Gaudreault-Remillard wins WPTDeepStacks Montreal for $182,790
February 7, 2019
Martin Gaudreault-Remillard has won the CAD 1,650 buy-in WPTDeepStacks Montreal Main Event at the Playground Poker Club.
- 3 WPT Barrels: Gardens update; new app; Walk to Vegas film release
January 7, 2019
WPT news including a winning side events at the WPT Gardens Poker Championships, a new app, and an appearance at the Palm Springs Film Festival.
- WPT to change ownership; poker operations to remain unaffected
December 21, 2018
Ourgame International Holdings Ltd., agreed to sell WPT Enterprises and Allied Esports to the acquisition specialists Black Ridge Acquisition Corp.
- The WPT ink deal with The Venetian; Bay 101 Shooting Stars to return
December 7, 2018
The World Poker Tour taking their circus to The Venetian and the Bay 101 Shooting Stars event returning minus the WPT seal of approval.
- Ben Wilinofsky takes down WPTDS Championship Main Event
December 6, 2018
Ben Wilinofsky may have made a name for himself playing poker online, but he has shown that he can hold his own in live tournaments, as well.
- Pavel Plesuv wins WPT Seminole Hard Rock Rock ’N’ Roll Open; Commerce dates out
December 4, 2018
A victory for Pavel Plesuv in the WPT Seminole Hard Rock Rock ’N’ Roll Open, and the dates for the LA Poker Classic from the Commerce in California.
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014