Tag Archives: wpt south africa
- Ryan D’Angelo on the Benefits of the Raw Food Diet
November 13, 2013
D’Angelo is a professional poker player who spends more time in casinos than I do and yet his diet consists of raw fruit and vegetables.
- Ronit Chamani: A Female Perspective on Poker
Whether it’s through her love for poker, or her love for raw food, Ronit Chamani wants to change the world.
- Leo Margets: Life in the Poker Bubble and The Real World
When I arrived on the tournament floor at the Emperors Palace, it was good to see Leo Margets in the last three of the six max side event.
- Uncle Barny Boatman On the Sale of the Hendon Mob
I love bumping into Barny Boatman when I’m on the poker tour. When you look at him you just know he has lived an incredibly interesting life.
- Peering Inside The Cranium of Dominik Nitsche
November 12, 2013
At just 22-years of age Dominik Nitsche has earned a cat’s whisker under $3m in live tournaments and over $3m in online poker tournaments.
- Faraz Jaka: How to Avoid Nightclub Lines With Own The Night
Lee caught up with Faraz Jaka in Day 1 of World Poker Tour Johannesburg at Emperors Palace Hotel Casino.
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013