Tag Archives: worldlink
- bwin inks Man Utd; Worldlink sells stake; Hills close to announcing US head
July 19, 2012
Manchester United has signed a deal with bwin for the company to become its official betting and gaming partner. The Premier League runner up has replaced Betfair with the bwin.party brand and it comes after the former’s deal came to an end after being signed way back in 2009. Bwin...
- Sportradar secure investment; Worldlink Group ink Newcastle; Probability and GeoComply reach agreement
July 9, 2012
Sportradar has secured a raft of new investment after persuading EQT Expansion Capital to pump some money into the live data, odds and fraud detection specialists. EQT paid €44 million into the firm and it means that Sportsradar will be able to embark on a new program of expansion that...
- Lads to sponsor Espanyol; Worldlink sign Sunderland partnership; Perform purchase Turkish firm
July 3, 2012
Ladbrokes has signed a deal to become Espanyol’s official club sponsor. From the start of next season the company’s Spanish brand, LBapuestas, will work in partnership with the La Liga club. The agreement will be “beneficial to both parties”, according to club vice president August Newton. LBapuestas director of marketing,...
- Paddy appoints two and pay Bendtner’s fine; Worldlink get marketing expert; Betboo release Mobenga mobile product
June 19, 2012
Paddy Power has appointed two new senior managers with both coming from an established Internet background. William Reeve is co-founder of LOVEFiLM.com and joins the firm as head of operations with the role starting on September 5. Fin Goulding, meanwhile, is the former CTO at lastminute.com and will start his...
- Worldlink team up with football league; Kambi sign new Spanish deal; Paddy gets LatAm race streaming
June 13, 2012
Worldlink is the new betting and gaming partner of the Ryman Football League. The terms of the deal will see them supply club specific portals for any club in the Premier, North and South divisions and give fans of each club the chance to bet on their team through a...
- bwin.party get licence in Schleswig-Holstein; Groupe Partouche angry at allegations; Worldlink sign new partnership
May 23, 2012
Bwin.party digital entertainment has finally received the news its been waiting for in the form of a licence to operate in Schleswig-Holstein. The release explains that it’s effective immediately and will last for six years. Norbert Teufelberger, bwin.party’s Co-CEO, added: “Schleswig-Holstein’s regulatory regime represents an important step in building a...
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017