Tag Archives: world sports exchange
- WSEX co-founder Haden Ware returns to US, pleads guilty to conspiracy
January 15, 2016
World Sports Exchange co-founder Haden Ware returns to US shores after 13 years as a fugitive to plead guilty to conspiracy charge.
- World Sports Exchange co-founder Jay Cohen sued by irate bettor
July 24, 2014
Disgruntled former World Sports Exchange (WSEX) bettor plans to sue founder Jay Cohen over the $70k he lost when the site imploded.
- WSEX co-founder Steve Schillinger dead of apparent suicide
April 24, 2013
WSEX co-founder Steve Schillinger found dead from apparent suicide in his Antigua apartment; WSEX reduces Legends rollover requirement to 5x
- WSEX.com shuts down due to lack of money, financial review underway
April 19, 2013
Troubled online sports book WSEX.com shuts down due to lack of money, claims it will keep customers informed.
- World Sports Exchange’s Jay Cohen is not a crook, he’s a social gaming pioneer
December 3, 2012
WSEX continues slow-paying/no-paying its customers, but it's all a big misunderstanding, in that Jay Cohen designed WSEX for social gaming
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017