Tag Archives: world series of poker
- WSOP Circuit Event at Hard Rock Tampa taken down by Isaac Kempton for $290,974
18 February 2020
Tampa saw a new name enter the WSOP Circuit winner’s circle as Isaac Kempton won his first major live poker event.
- High Roller Events Announced for 2020 World Series of Poker
31 January 2020
There are nine WSOP High Roller events at this summer’s poker extravaganza in Las Vegas
- World Series of Poker releases full 2020 tournament schedule
17 January 2020
A breakdown of the events added as well as a big one having been taken away from the WSOP in 2020.
- WSOP Europe schedule freezes out American Players of the Year
1 October 2019
American players have to put in a lot more work, and airmiles, if they want to compete in the WSOP rankings like they used to.
- Caesars sells Rio casino on the Vegas strip for $516.3m
23 September 2019
Caesars Entertainment reaches deal to sell Rio casino in Las Vegas to a New York real estate investment firm for $516.3m.
- WSOP review: Gates closes in on Ensan as 5 remain in main event
16 July 2019
Day 8 of the World Series of Poker Main Event was the shortest by far, but it wasn’t without action as four players hit the rail leaving five left in contention for the $10m first prize.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014