Tag Archives: world series of poker
- $1m One Drop returns; man accused of owing millions first to deposit a million
November 6, 2017
WSOP has announced the return of the $1m buy-in One Drop and the first person to deposit is someone accused of reneging on millions in poker debts.
- WSOP play the field; partypoker jumps into Brazilian bed; 888 fall out
July 31, 2017
The WSOP has decided to play the field, preferring to partner with partypoker LIVE for the forthcoming WSOP International Circuit event in Brazil.
- The World Series of Poker announces launch of new e-commerce platform
June 9, 2017
WSOP and MMAG Group Inc., a leader in product development and branding have today announced the launch of SHOP.WSOP.com.
- WSOP Review: Mosseri denies Negreanu; Pomponio wins COLOSSUS III
June 8, 2017
The 48th Annual WSOP, Abe Mosseri denies Daniel Negreanu his seventh gold bracelet, and Thomas Pomponio becomes a millionaire in THE COLOSSUS III.
- Doug Polk & Andrew Barber donating WSOP moolah in different ways
Andrew Barber and Doug Polk find two very different ways to give their money away during the 48th Annual World Series of Poker.
- WSOP Review: Jesse Martin pips James Obst to the first mixed game title
Jesse Martin has earned his 2nd WSOP bracelet after defeating the Australian, Obst, in the heads-up phase of the $2,500 Mixed Triple Draw Lowball event.