Tag Archives: world series of poker europe
- World Series of Poker Europe: Henrik Johansson Leads the Final Table of Event #2
October 15, 2013
World Series of Poker Europe has its second final table as the relatively unknown Henrik Johansson leads the final nine players in Paris.
- John Tabatabai Interview
April 26, 2013
Lee Davy interviews John Tabatabai, Betfair sponsored poker pro as he talks about his decision on moving to Colombia and learn Spanish.
- Phil Hellmuth wins 13th WSOP bracelet with 2012 WSOPE Main Event title
October 5, 2012
With his WSOPE Main Event title, Hellmuth becomes the first and only poker player to win the WSOP Main Event and the WSOPE Main Event.
- Lederer to speak out; Caesars keeping WSOP; Esfandiari set for Stern chat; WSOPE will stream final tables
September 17, 2012
Howard Lederer interviews due; Caesars to retain WSOP brand; Magic Man ti appear on Stern Show; WSOPE streaming final tables
- WSOPE dates announced; WPT Shooting Star down to two stars; Sky Poker Tour all set for fourth leg
March 8, 2012
WSOPE dates are out; WPT Shooting Star down to two; Sky Poker Tour ready for fourth leg
- World Series of Poker Europe 2011 Highlights
November 26, 2011
Poker gaming industry: Tatjana Pasalic brings the highlights of World Series of Poker Europe 2011 in Cannes, France from October 7-20, 2011.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016