Tag Archives: world series of poker europe
- Phil Hellmuth wins 13th WSOP bracelet with 2012 WSOPE Main Event title
October 5, 2012
With his WSOPE Main Event title, Hellmuth becomes the first and only poker player to win the WSOP Main Event and the WSOPE Main Event.
- Lederer to speak out; Caesars keeping WSOP; Esfandiari set for Stern chat; WSOPE will stream final tables
September 17, 2012
Howard Lederer interviews due; Caesars to retain WSOP brand; Magic Man ti appear on Stern Show; WSOPE streaming final tables
- WSOPE dates announced; WPT Shooting Star down to two stars; Sky Poker Tour all set for fourth leg
March 8, 2012
WSOPE dates are out; WPT Shooting Star down to two; Sky Poker Tour ready for fourth leg
- World Series of Poker Europe 2011 Highlights
November 26, 2011
Poker gaming industry: Tatjana Pasalic brings the highlights of World Series of Poker Europe 2011 in Cannes, France from October 7-20, 2011.
- James Bord panics as American Elio Fox leads WSOP Europe final table
October 20, 2011
Elio Fox is the chip leader at the final table of the 2011 World Series of Poker main event.
- WSOP-E main event underway; WSOP-C record; new Manny Pacquiao tourney
October 16, 2011
The WSOP-Europe hands out its final two bracelets as the Main Event gets underway; a record field at the WSOP-Circuit Horseshoe Hammond
WSOP introduce Big Blind Ante; WSOPE returns
April 6, 2018
WPT Amneville; WSOP-C Biloxi; Leeann Tweeden starkers in Playboy
November 9, 2011