Tag Archives: World Poker Fund Holdings
- 3-Barrels: Nolan Dalla’s Legal Counsel Wants People to Take a Chill Pill; 6 Members Inducted into Seniors Poker Hall of Fame; and World Poker Fund Create New Recruitment Agency For The Gaming Sector
July 1, 2016
Nolan Dalla’s legal counsel wants people to take a chill pill; 6 members inducted into SPHOF; and WPFH create new recruitment agency.
- World Poker Fund Sign NBA All-Star Tracy McGrady; Dominik Nitsche Goes All 360
June 7, 2016
A flop and a turn for you as the WPFH sign NBA All-Star Tracy McGrady as an ambassador, & Dominik Nitsche road tests a new 360 video camera.
- Has The World Poker Fund Handed Soulja Boy $400m to Promote Their Brand?
May 23, 2016
The World Poker Fund has issued a press release stating that rap star Soulja Boy will be paid $400m in a five-year deal, but is it real?
- The World Poker Fund Holdings Target $4 Billion Dollar in-Flight Entertainment Industry
May 12, 2016
The World Poker Fund Holdings Inc. are hoping to tap into the lucrative $4 billion dollars in-flight entertainment industry.
- World Poker Fund Set to Launch CelebrityWorld.com
April 5, 2016
WPFH has announced plans to launch a social casino/gaming site called CelebrityWorld.com co-owned by rap star Soulja Boy and Jamie Gold.
- World Poker Fund Ink Deal With 1800pr
March 29, 2016
World Poker Fund has inked a deal w/ 1-800-PublicRelations, Inc. in a bid to improve their corporate & brand message across all platforms.
World Poker Fund Ink Deal With 1800pr
March 29, 2016
Jamie Gold Joins The World Poker Fund as Advisor and Ambassador
February 5, 2016