Tag Archives: World Poker Fund Holdings
- WPFH partners with Oscar De La Hoya, earns Spanish license, plans for ICO
December 28, 2017
News on WPHF partnership with Oscar De La Hoya, an online gambling license of VXL Payment Solutions in Spain and move into the crypto business.
- 3-Barrels: Nolan Dalla’s Legal Counsel Wants People to Take a Chill Pill; 6 Members Inducted into Seniors Poker Hall of Fame; and World Poker Fund Create New Recruitment Agency For The Gaming Sector
July 1, 2016
Nolan Dalla’s legal counsel wants people to take a chill pill; 6 members inducted into SPHOF; and WPFH create new recruitment agency.
- World Poker Fund Sign NBA All-Star Tracy McGrady; Dominik Nitsche Goes All 360
June 7, 2016
A flop and a turn for you as the WPFH sign NBA All-Star Tracy McGrady as an ambassador, & Dominik Nitsche road tests a new 360 video camera.
- Has The World Poker Fund Handed Soulja Boy $400m to Promote Their Brand?
May 23, 2016
The World Poker Fund has issued a press release stating that rap star Soulja Boy will be paid $400m in a five-year deal, but is it real?
- The World Poker Fund Holdings Target $4 Billion Dollar in-Flight Entertainment Industry
May 12, 2016
The World Poker Fund Holdings Inc. are hoping to tap into the lucrative $4 billion dollars in-flight entertainment industry.
- World Poker Fund Set to Launch CelebrityWorld.com
April 5, 2016
WPFH has announced plans to launch a social casino/gaming site called CelebrityWorld.com co-owned by rap star Soulja Boy and Jamie Gold.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017