Tag Archives: World Lottery Association
- UK National Lottery sales fall despite double-digit mobile gains
November 18, 2016
UK National Lottery sales fall more than 6% in Camelot's fiscal H1 despite double-digit rise in online sales, "similarly challenging" H2 lies ahead.
- Colossus Bets, ONEworks take advantage of China online lottery suspension
March 14, 2016
As China's online lottery suspension breaks one-year mark, Colossus Bets and ONEworks launch Colossus Football Lottery in Asian markets.
- Vermantia joins World Lottery Association
November 20, 2015
Vermantia, is delighted to announce that it has been accepted as an Associate Member of the World Lottery Association.
- China lottery slump continues as online suspension bites Rexlot profits
September 30, 2015
Rexlot Holdings reports H1 profits down nearly one-quarter as China's 'temporary' suspension of online lottery sales drags on.
- GTECH poker app is all thumbs; GAN inks Konami; IGT eyes New Jersey
September 25, 2013
GTECH release all-thumbs iPad poker app, offer World Lottery Association members Net Ent game content; GAN add Konami; IGT eyes Jersey
- China Welfare Lottery sales to overtake Lottomatica for global top spot
September 15, 2013
World Lottery Association stats for H1 2013 suggest the China Welfare Lottery will soon overtake Lottomatica in sales volume.
Tensions in Asia propel bitcoin past $4,000 to new milestone
August 14, 2017
Kangwon Land casino paying problem gamblers to stay away
March 24, 2017
Cyberattack cripples Korean bitcoin exchange Bithumb
July 6, 2017