Tag Archives: Winning Poker Network
- DDoS ‘terrorist’ tells Nagy ‘another site’ pays for attacks on the WPN
September 6, 2017
After the Winning Poker Network suffered a weekend of Distributed Denial of Service attacks, CEO Philip Nagy, begins to believe the attacks may be personal.
- Winning Poker Network news: Phishing emails; OSS Cubed; and Sit & Go 2.0
March 23, 2017
Three stories from the Winning Poker Network including a phishing email scare, schedule news from the Online Super Series Cubed, and more
- Winning Poker Network switches to weighted contributed rake model; Ronnie Bardah severs ties with PPC after payout row escalates
January 4, 2017
WPN has followed the other major online poker rooms by switching their rake/rakeback method from ‘Dealt Hand’ rake to ‘Weighted Contribution and more
- WPN CEO Philip Nagy Declares War on The Bots
August 1, 2016
- Winning Poker Network to Host 5 $1m GTD Events Throughout Sep & Oct 2015
August 5, 2015
Winning Poker Network has announced plans to host five more $1m guaranteed events during the months of September and October.
- GetLuckyPoker Opens in Beta Mode; Winning Poker Network Pays Out in Bitcoin and Breakout Gaming Doesn’t Breakout
January 21, 2015
GetLuckyPoker now operating in beta-mode; Winning Poker starts cashing out in Bitcoin, and Breakout Gaming goes quiet.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017