Tag Archives: Winning Poker Network
- WPN’s ‘The Beast’ grows bigger
November 1, 2018
The poker option offered by the Winning Poker Network (WPN) will now run every day in order to determine if it’s a monster hit with players.
- Cryptocurrency now stronger than fiat on Winning Poker Network
October 10, 2018
Winning Poker Network (WPN) is becoming the trendsetter in the industry that is using cryptocurrencies in its transactions across the network.
- Anarchy at Americas Cardroom as DDoS attacks continue into the week
May 2, 2018
America’s Cardroom, has been hit for six this weekend, after being plagued by Distributed Denial of Service cyberattacks.
- TwoPlusTwo forum drops Winning Poker Network advertising
March 2, 2018
The TwoPlusTwo online poker forum drops Winning Poker Network as advertising client due to ongoing concerns of chicanery at WPN's Americas Cardroom site.
- Sleeper cells, super users: Joe Ingram continues his FBI like assault on ACR
February 14, 2018
Joey Ingram continues to apply pressure on the owners of the WPN and America's Cardroom after releasing two videos alleging widespread cheating on the site.
- DDoS ‘terrorist’ tells Nagy ‘another site’ pays for attacks on the WPN
September 6, 2017
After the Winning Poker Network suffered a weekend of Distributed Denial of Service attacks, CEO Philip Nagy, begins to believe the attacks may be personal.
Bitcoin sites join online gambling on top DDoS hit list
December 7, 2017
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018