Tag Archives: winamax
- Winamax sign a Margets and a Vieira (not the Arsenal legend)
March 1, 2018
Winamax signs Leo Margets and João Vieira as they continue to prepare for the launch of their product in the European Shared liquidity market.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- Winamax acquires Bet-at-home’s Italian market concession
October 25, 2017
French online poker operator Winamax makes big bet on European Union liquidity sharing by acquiring Italian concession of Bet-at-home.
- Winamax picks up two of the world’s best in preparation for Euro liquidity deal
October 16, 2017
Winamax has signed two of the world’s leading tournament players as they prepare for the proposed European shared liquidity agreement.
- Football sponsorships selling like hotcakes as new seasons loom
June 23, 2017
The Football Association may not want betting sponsorship money, but the rest of the football world is only too happy to pick up the slack.
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018
Vwin sponsor AC Milan; UK online betting sponsorship own goal
January 9, 2018
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017