Tag Archives: winamax
- Winamax acquires Bet-at-home’s Italian market concession
October 25, 2017
French online poker operator Winamax makes big bet on European Union liquidity sharing by acquiring Italian concession of Bet-at-home.
- Winamax picks up two of the world’s best in preparation for Euro liquidity deal
October 16, 2017
Winamax has signed two of the world’s leading tournament players as they prepare for the proposed European shared liquidity agreement.
- Football sponsorships selling like hotcakes as new seasons loom
June 23, 2017
The Football Association may not want betting sponsorship money, but the rest of the football world is only too happy to pick up the slack.
- Winamax launches online DC games: Can they become the new cadillac of poker?
December 5, 2016
Winamax, is offering Dealer's Choice cash games, prompting Lee Davy to question if this derivative of poker could overtake NLHE as the market leader?
- Winamax agree deal with Perform live streaming service Watch&Bet
November 22, 2016
Perform is delighted to announce the further extension of its portfolio of clients for their Watch&Bet live streaming service.
- France kicks off first legalized DFS with football
August 26, 2016
DFS operator Winamax has kicked off its fantasy football in France to signal the start of a regulated fantasy sports in the country.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017