Tag Archives: winamax
- Winamax lose court battle, axe live tour, the war rages on
September 20, 2018
Winamax is forced to cancel their forthcoming live tour after losing a significant court case against a bunch of casino bullies.
- Double Barrel: Vornicu wins record 11th WSOPC ring; Mateos wins Winamax title
May 16, 2018
Two interesting live tournament wins including Valentin Vornicu taking down a record 11th WSPC gold ring, and the title that goes to Adrian Mateos.
- Winamax sign a Margets and a Vieira (not the Arsenal legend)
March 1, 2018
Winamax signs Leo Margets and João Vieira as they continue to prepare for the launch of their product in the European Shared liquidity market.
- Winamax could jump into Franco-Spanish liquidity sharing by April
February 21, 2018
French online poker site Winamax is gearing up to join PokerStars in shared liquidity between French and Spanish players.
- French regulator okays Winamax sharing online poker liquidity
February 9, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL approves Winamax sharing online poker liquidity with the three other regulated markets who inked a liquidity pact last summer.
- Winamax acquires Bet-at-home’s Italian market concession
October 25, 2017
French online poker operator Winamax makes big bet on European Union liquidity sharing by acquiring Italian concession of Bet-at-home.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Casino di Campione fights involuntary bankruptcy petition
January 18, 2018