Tag Archives: William Hill Online
- William Hill earns 48% of profits from online and Australia in 2013
February 28, 2014
William Hill earns 48% of 2013 profits from online and Australia; William Hill US turns profit in 2013, Aussie sites in for H1 relaunch
- Playtech reports healthy H1, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile
August 29, 2013
Online gambling software firm Playtech posts healthy H1 numbers, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile, eyes US opportunities.
- William Hill revenue up 20% on mobile, online strength
August 2, 2013
William Hill revenue rises 20% in H1 2013 as mobile revenue soars 198%; Sportingbet Australia operations to be rebranded
- MODQs – Will the cloud cause casino integration?
June 18, 2013
In this weeks' MODQs, Mike shares his thoughts on casino integration where cloud computing could provide the biggest benefit.
- Ralph Topping To Lead William Hill Into 2015
May 15, 2013
William Hill Chairman Gareth Davis revealed that CEO Ralph Topping would be extending his position to 2015, at the very least.
- Where will Playtech Look to Splash the Cash?
May 1, 2013
Things are looking good for Playtech and anyone who is lucky enough to have any kind of shareholding in the software company at the moment.