Tag Archives: West Virginia
- West Virginia guv sows confusion with talk of sports bet fee deal
May 10, 2018
Gaming stakeholders push back against West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice's claim to have worked out a sports betting 'integrity fee' deal with leagues.
- West Virginia ready to allow sports betting within 90 days: lottery director
March 22, 2018
Sports betting in West Virginia casinos could be up and running within three months after the Supreme Court decides to strike down the controversial PASPA.
- West Virginia sports betting bill secures House committee’s nod
February 27, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia has taken a a step closer to Gov. Jim Justice’s desk.
- Senate gives West Virginia sports wagering bill the thumbs up
February 21, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia sailed smoothly in the state Senate.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
- Lawmaker itching to legalize sports betting in West Virginia
July 4, 2017
West Virginia is one of the five states that have joined the New Jersey sports betting case by filing an amicus brief in NJ’s appeal to the US Supreme Court
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017