Tag Archives: West Bromwich Albion
- 12BET announced as West Bromwich Albion’s first ever shirt-sleeve sponsor
August 10, 2017
Asian sports betting brand become shirt-sleeve and training wear partner ahead of new Premier League season.
- EPL week 29 review: Wenger to reveal future ‘soon’ after another loss
March 21, 2017
Week 29 of the EPL sees Arsene Wenger facing more scrutiny after defeat at the Hawthorns, City and Liverpool play out an exciting 1-1 draw, and more
- Asian-facing K8 Group inks two-year shirt deal with Premier League’s West Brom
May 5, 2016
Asian-facing online gambling operator K8 Group inks two-year shirt deal with EPL's West Bromwich Albion, "record commercial deal" for club.
- Dice London Ink Deal With NetBet; Launch ‘When Barry Met Ally’ TV Campaign and ‘Make Some Noise’ Footy Campaign
September 23, 2015
Dice London has inked a deal with NetBet; launched a TV campaign called When Barry Met Ally, and ‘Make Some Noise’ Footy Campaign.
- Coral partner with Newcastle United; West Brom pick Sportego as fantasy partner
August 21, 2015
Coral ink betting and gaming partnership with Newcastle United; West Bromwich Albion ink first official fantasy partnership with Sportego.
- Betfair, Bet365 and Smarkets up stakes in football sponsorship arms race
August 10, 2015
Betfair ink European betting partnership with Arsenal; Smarkets ink first sponsorship with Queens Park Rangers; Bet365 re-up with West Brom.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017