Tag Archives: Washington State
- ‘Predatory’ video game loot boxes catch US lawmaker’s ire
January 24, 2018
A Washington State lawmaker has opened an inquiry whether loot boxes should be considered as gambling.
- Payment processing exec Ronald Ehli nabbed in Nicaragua
May 18, 2017
Ronald Ehli, the former head of EZPay Financial Services, detained in Nicaragua and returned to Washington State to face illegal gambling charges.
- Online payment seizure exposes hypocrisy of US gambling ban
December 5, 2016
Details of a 2011 online gambling payment processing seizure exposes the lie behind US authorities' claim to be protecting punters from harm.
- Tribes expand gambling clout in Washington, South Dakota
July 19, 2016
Tribes continue to cement their footprint in the US gambling industry with a series of casino expansions across the country.
- Tribal-Washington state deal could allow more gambling machines at tribal casinos
January 27, 2015
A tentative deal between Washington state and Indian tribes, if approved, would allow more gambling machines at tribal casinos.
- US state-level online gambling legislative updates
February 23, 2013
A roundup of the latest state-level moves to legislate online gambling and sports betting in the US of A.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013