Tag Archives: Washington State
- Native Indian tribe sues Valve over skins gambling
April 15, 2019
The tribe alleges that skins betting, apart from being illegal, results in unfair competition.
- Aristocrat on the hook for Big Fish Casino virtual chips
February 19, 2019
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. has found itself targeted by a class action lawsuit in the United States over Big Fish Games' virtual chips.
- Tribal sports betting bill to be considered in Washington State
February 13, 2019
The Washington State House of Representatives will be considering a bill to legalize the activity in tribal casinos.
- ‘Predatory’ video game loot boxes catch US lawmaker’s ire
January 24, 2018
A Washington State lawmaker has opened an inquiry whether loot boxes should be considered as gambling.
- Payment processing exec Ronald Ehli nabbed in Nicaragua
May 18, 2017
Ronald Ehli, the former head of EZPay Financial Services, detained in Nicaragua and returned to Washington State to face illegal gambling charges.
- Online payment seizure exposes hypocrisy of US gambling ban
December 5, 2016
Details of a 2011 online gambling payment processing seizure exposes the lie behind US authorities' claim to be protecting punters from harm.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
First shirt sponsorship deal paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
April 11, 2018
BREAKING NEWS – Bodog.com seized by Homeland Security
February 28, 2012
Bodog Brand to Leave US Market
July 26, 2011