Tag Archives: Walt Disney
- Walt Disney/ESPN to invest $250m in fantasy sports operator DraftKings
April 3, 2015
Fantasy sports operator DraftKings reportedly receives $250m shot in the arm from Walt Disney Co, parent company of sports media giant ESPN.
- Walt Disney eyes venture with DraftKings; MGT and Seneca Gaming to launch daily fantasy sports site
March 31, 2015
Walt Disney is in talk with DraftKings about a venture investment; MGT and Seneca Gaming to launch daily fantasy sports site.
- Florida awash with lobbyists unwilling to declare truce on casino expansion
February 7, 2014
Florida Senate gaming committee head vows to file casino expansion bill next week as stakeholders flood the state with lobbying cash.
- Genting Berhad fights Walt Disney and local tribes over Florida casino complex plans
November 9, 2011
Genting Berhad fights Walt Disney over plans for a $3.8 billion casino-and-hotel complex along Miami’s Biscayne Bay.
- ESPN not worried about possible NFL strike
March 9, 2011
Disney's CFO downplays the effect an NFL strike would have on the ESPN network.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014