Tag Archives: virtual currency
- Benedikt Manigold: virtual currency regulation has a trade-off
March 8, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Benedikt Manigold of Cubits weighs in on the virtual currency debate.
- Bitcoin leaps to 2-year high of $689 amid forecast of supply shrink in July
June 13, 2016
The lackluster winter has ended, and it’s finally spring in the virtual currency world.
- Developments in virtual currency merit a rethink of EU payments law, parliament members say
May 25, 2016
The European Commission may soon be rethinking its stance on virtual currency, if some members of the European Parliament have their way.
- Aussie bitcoin industry rushing to bring in tougher code of conduct amid exchange’s collapse
April 13, 2016
The Australian virtual currency industry is in a rush to bring in a new set of guidelines that a local bitcoin exchange has gone under.
- Spanish Treasury says gambling sites need license to transact in bitcoins
December 2, 2014
Spain's Treasury has acknowledged that Spanish online gambling sites must apply for license to transact in bitcoins.
- Interview with Jonathan Levin on Crypto Currency
October 29, 2014
Jonathan Levin of Coinometrics shares what the current state of the Bitcoin economy is and what the future of virtual currency will be.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017