Tag Archives: Victor Chandler
- FSB Tech set to launch Victor Chandler’s East African venture
May 25, 2017
Victor Chandler is back! After a 3-year hiatus, his first foray is set to be as part of a new sportsbetting and gaming company to be called Bet Lion, focusing on East Africa and launching in August. Bet Lion will be powered by FSB Tech, a sportsbook and platform provider that Chandler...
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Are Eponyms Synonyms for Success
August 20, 2014
In an age of global telecommunications, it is becoming increasingly less important to meet people you deal with in person. However, what I know for sure is, face to face meetings, wherever they take place, can be critical in establishing genuine trust - and when it comes to depositing your...
- Michael Tabor acquires BetVictor, Victor Chandler to stay on as consultant
May 23, 2014
Michael Tabor, a notable name in UK horseracing circles, has acquired the operations of Gibraltar-based bookies BetVictor. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but chairman Victor Chandler (pictured) and CEO Michael Carlton will both be stepping down from their day-to-day roles. Chandler will remain on hand in a consultancy...
- La Liga boosts Spain’s online gambling revenue, but customer growth slows
March 26, 2013
Spain’s online gambling operators saw their gross gaming revenue hit €61.4m in Q4 2012, a 41% leap from Q3's tally, thanks in large part to a full quarter of La Liga footie action. Spanish gaming regulator La Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ) reported a 24% quarter-on-quarter increase in...
- Belgium adds names to blacklist; Victor and Boyles sign platform deal with Flinders; Fred Done donates thousands
May 11, 2012
Belgium has added 10 names to their eGaming Blacklist with bwin, William Hill and betfair among the latest firms to see their .com domains banned. The monthly list was published earlier this week and also includes Betsson, Bet-at-home, Betclic, Expekt, Stan James, 188Bet, and Betway as they’ve continued to serve...
- DEALS: Wagerlogic/Maxymiser; 7Red/Mobile Stakes; Bwin.party/Teradata; more
April 26, 2012
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013
BoyleSports founder names son-in-law Conor Gray new CEO
July 24, 2017