Tag Archives: vici properties
- VICI Properties is on top of its game, and the industry
29 October 2019
VICI Properties, the real estate investment trust that began under Caesars before being spun off into a standalone entity, is making a name for itself.
- Century Casinos to buy Mountaineer after regulator’s approval
27 September 2019
Century Casinos has now been given the blessing by the state’s gambling regulator, the West Virginia Lottery to be the new owner of the Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort.
- Eldorado Resorts sells three venues to Century Casinos, VICI
17 June 2019
Eldorado Resorts inks a $385m deal to sell three of its venues to regional operator Century Casinos and VICI Properties real estate investment trust.
- Michigan regulators approve Greektown sale to Penn
23 May 2019
The Michigan Gaming Control Board has authorized the sale of The Greektown Casino in Detroit, Michigan to Penn National and VICI Properties.
- Penn National, VICI acquire Detroit’s Greektown casino
14 November 2018
Penn National Gaming and VICI Properties team up on $1b deal for JACK Entertainment's Greektown Casino, one of three Detroit commercial casinos.
- Penn National Gaming buys Louisiana’s Margaritaville casino
19 June 2018
Regional casino operator Penn National Gaming to pay $115m for Louisiana's Margaritaville Resort Casino; VICI Properties to buy land underneath casino.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
6 October 2017
Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
17 August 2018
Penn National Gaming posts record revenue, earnings miss
12 February 2018