Tag Archives: Valve Corporation
- Valve restricts loot box key sales over money laundering concerns
30 October 2019
Videogame developer Valve Corp restricts sales and trading of loot box keys after discovering "worldwide fraud networks" were using keys to launder money.
- Valve create a Dota 2 gambling app; Betway inks BLAST Pro Series deal
20 March 2019
Valve Corporation has just released a Dota 2 gambling app, and Betway become the sponsor of choice for the BLAST Pro Series.
- Valve want International teams to axe gambling ties in short-sighted move
22 August 2018
Dota 2 developer has warned The International participants to icy ties with gambling companies & websites through fear of exposing their brand to children.
- Valve issue cease & desist to OPSkins as gambling & scams return; OPSkins respond
14 June 2018
Valve sent a cease & desist to the peer-to-peer skin trading platform OPSkins via Twitter, and OPSkins respond that they're not going anywhere.
- Valve Corp’s illegal skin gambling crackdown spills over Team Fortress 2
31 January 2017
ESports developer Valve Corporation continues to purge online gambling sites taking advantage of its open application program interface.
- ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
24 January 2017
The crackdown against the CS skins trading has apparently not spooked gamblers from wagering in the illicit multi-player, first person video game.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
20 June 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
24 January 2017
Dafabet ink partnership with pro eSports organization Fnatic
1 October 2015