Tag Archives: US supreme court
- PASPA defeat may be a boon to online poker
May 16, 2018
With the PASPA now officially dead, the results should also be a huge plus for online poker.
- The Mouthpiece: A successful hunt, but we’re still in the woods
In this edition of "The Mouthpiece," Martin Owens tackles the question: what comes after the U.S. sports betting repeal?
- United States Supreme Court lifts Federal ban on sports betting
US Supreme Court ruled that the federal ban against sports betting is unconstitutional, paving the way for states to introduce legalized sports betting.
- Supreme Court scraps federal sports betting ban, now what?
May 15, 2018
In a rare fit of sanity, the U.S. Supreme Court has at last struck down the 1992 federal ban on sports betting.
- Oklahoma lawmakers eye legal sports betting at tribal casinos
February 28, 2018
Oklahoma has officially joined the mad dash to pass a sports betting bill in case the U.S. Supreme Court (SC) decides to strike down the 1992 PASPA.
- New Jersey sports betting backers optimistic after Supreme Court hearing
December 4, 2017
Observers at Monday's US Supreme Court hearing suggest New Jersey's sports betting advocates got a favorable reception from at least five justices.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014