Tag Archives: Uruguay
- Uruguay to block online gambling domains, payments, marketing
September 28, 2017
Uruguay's president signs new law banning all online casino and poker sites, while reserving online sports betting for national lottery monopoly.
- Sportium prep Colombia launch; Uruguay to keep online state-run
August 23, 2017
Sportium joint venture of Ladbrokes and Cirsa preps imminent launch of Colombian online gambling site; Uruguay to stick with a state-run online operator.
- Uruguay mulls blocking online gambling domains
July 26, 2017
Uruguay is the latest Latin American jurisdiction to consider blocking the domains of unauthorized international online gambling sites.
- Uruguay pol peeved at Sportingbet football sponsorship
July 11, 2017
A Uruguayan politician urges the government to crack down on online sportsbook Sportingbet's sponsorship of local football powerhouse.
- Mario Lopez Wins His 2nd LAPT Title After Victory in Uruguay
September 24, 2015
Mario Lopez has won his 2nd LAPT Main Event after defeating Oscar Quijada in heads-up action at the Conrad Punta del Estate Resort & Casino.
- Early Betting Winners and Losers of the World Cup
June 26, 2014
Outside of the final group games in Group G and Group H, the next round of the World Cup has been all but set.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017