Tag Archives: United States
- US Supreme Court nominee questioned over private poker games
September 14, 2018
Brett Kavanaugh, the US Supreme Court Justice nominee backed by President Trump, has had to suffer through an in-depth grilling by Congress.
- US-China trade war unlikely to affect Macau casinos
American-owned casinos in Macau will not be adversely affected by the ongoing trade spat between the US and China, according to an analyst.
- Online poker opponent returns to the US Senate
September 7, 2018
Jon Kyl, one of the men behind the poker industry-changing Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA), is coming back to the U.S. Senate.
- The Mouthpiece: Everybody wants to regulate sports betting
September 5, 2018
The measures proposed in the U.S. Senate regarding federal licensing of sports betting range from the totally unnecessary to the outright un-Constitutional.
- The Mouthpiece: Traditional notions of gambling meet US gambling expansion
August 24, 2018
A wide array of new opportunities has been opened to U.S. state governments as the old prohibition against legalizing sports betting finally falls.
- Studio City still considering IPO in the US
August 22, 2018
Studio City International Holdings Ltd has continually proposed IPO through U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission which remains a subject for approval.
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
September 1, 2017
MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
February 13, 2018